Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always loved the artwork in Batman Hush and actually a big fan of the DC Collectibles statue (which I unfortunately never got my hands on as it was released way before I had an interest in collecting). If they made this in 1/3 I'd still be in for it!

batman-catwoman-kiss-statue-from-batman-hush-pre-order-3.jpg

I hate to say it but I am tired of Museum poses from P1... If this had a more Hush type pose I might be game as Jim Lee bats is great stuff. But a boring standing kinda sucks... Now it could be an action pose but the look on his face looks like standing with no action.

Prime only have license in Asia and maybe Europe? This may be the one Mr. Green can buy. If it's available in America.

Meh, Mr. Green already have Batman, Superman, and WW PF. And they looks great enough. Doubts they'll have a legendary scaled figure(1/3) of Batman, at least anytime soon. Sad to say it but SSC's mix media isn't so appealing to Mr. Green, imo. XM and Prime are doing so well.

Full sculpt is the way to go. IS there any news that Prime1 gettiing the license for 1/4 DC Comic classic. I mean it seem sooner or later they will get that license, as XM already got it too.

Full sculpt is the way to go. IS there any news that Prime1 gettiing the license for 1/4 DC Comic classic. I mean it seem sooner or later they will get that license, as XM already got it too.

I think only Sideshow has that licence here in the states. Think they have the New 52 license only in 1:4 scale, but I could be wrong.

I just hope Prime 1 comes up with a different pose this time around...Almost all of their Batman statues got a similar pose on a similar base design...it will be nice to have something fresh this time around.

I just hope Prime 1 comes up with a different pose this time around...Almost all of their Batman statues got a similar pose on a similar base design...it will be nice to have something fresh this time around.

Post in the facebook group if you can. From what I heard, Prime 1 likes feedback from it's potential customers to see what people like with their statues.

Post in the facebook group if you can. From what I heard, Prime 1 likes feedback from it's potential customers to see what people like with their statues.

Great idea...it won't hurt trying.

Back