Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how long this has been the case but the Exclusive is on Sideshow’s Last Chance page though it does not say Low Stock Warning yet. Is the Last Chance page to be trusted? I’m still on the fence with this piece and was thinking I might hop on the waitlist whenever that happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve seen statues jump on and off the last chance page often. Especially Prime 1 statues. What seems to happen is that SS sells out of their initial allocation and then gets more from Prime 1. If you order as soon as it goes to waitlist it’s pretty much a guaranteed conversion for a statue at this size and cost.

Not sure how long this has been the case but the Exclusive is on Sideshow’s Last Chance page though it does not say Low Stock Warning yet. Is the Last Chance page to be trusted? I’m still on the fence with this piece and was thinking I might hop on the waitlist whenever that happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They also have their brand new Hulk Life Size bust on the last chance page. And that has an open edition size. So I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Attachments

• 28753905_157493121603680_6813649385251930112_n.jpg
    28753905_157493121603680_6813649385251930112_n.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 141
I like you Mr. hahahahaha

It's already been announced, but they're taking their time putting it up for preorder. I've always preferred the black/grey suit, and at these prices I'm not getting the blue one just to have Batman on my shelf.

Yep, they announced a Finch version a long while ago before Hush I believe. Still waiting to see it.

So If the show the first computer renders of the Finch version in say 6 months and then add 2 more years before it starts shipping...that's a long wait.

Still waiting for the standing up variant.

You know this crouching version does have something going for it. It's different than most Batman statues thanks to its dynamic stance. It gives the eye more to look at because it's appearance changes with the viewing angle. I have zero Batman statues and I wouldn't mind having this as my only representation of Batman in statue form.

I like the colors too. Most Batman collectibles are just black or black and grey. All in all, I think this is a unique statue.

Back