Prime 1 Studio 1/3 Hush Poison Ivy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From their Facebook page:-

Prime 1 Studio added 48 new photos to the album MMDCBH-03: POISON IVY (BATMAN: HUSH).

“No Man can resist me. Even Superman. Now come closer so I can remind you what will make me happy...”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the 1:3 scale MMDCBH-03: Poison Ivy from Batman: Hush. Batman: Hush is a 2002-2003 comic book story arc published in the Batman monthly series. Poison Ivy is an enemy of Batman. She is depicted as one of the world's most prominent eco-terrorists. She is obsessed with plants, botany, and environmentalism. She uses toxins from plants and her own bloodstream for her criminal activities, which are usually aimed at protecting the natural environment. She creates love potions that ensnare Superman, and other strong-willed individuals.
Specifications:
- Size approximately 31 inches tall [(H)78.4cm (W)64cm (D)52cm]
- Catwoman favorite cat: Isis with a Money Briefcase for Exclusive version only
- Estimated shipment: July to September 2019
- Regular Version Retail Price: $1199 US
- Exclusive Version Retail Price: $1249 US
- Regular Version Edition size: TBA
- Exclusive Version Edition Size: 750
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

If I end up getting this I'll probably just put her on top of one of my 128cm high Bestas.

From those dimensions it shouldn't overhang by too much.... I hope.

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

It’s a great statue, but not a character I’d buy.

Looking forward to the Catwoman reveal.

Best 1:3 statue ever made! The details and life like likeness along with the Jim lee art is stunning! The base is so cool!

Definitely am getting this and then wait for Huntress to reveal.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

I love the “how big is this collectible” images on these P1 statues lol. These things are HUGE

That was fast! I was hoping for some more time to decide. Do you all think this will go to waitlist quickly?

I wonder. It is an anticipated statue but the exclusive is not great and collectors edition size is TBD. I dont think it will waitlist as fast as sculpted cape superman.

Back