Prime 1 Megatron Premium Bust Switch-Out Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertoBagg10

Super Freak
Reaction score
WOW!!! :horror the Prime 1 Megatron Premium Bust which is an alternate portrait for the Megatron statue!

ybezegap.jpg

py2u7ahy.jpg

ajy9yhaq.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Megatron Premium Bust

WOW!!! :horror Prime 1 are pulling off all the stops! Just when you thought you were about to be left poor from their statues...:lol :lol the Megatron Premium Bust which I assume is lifesize?

ybezegap.jpg

py2u7ahy.jpg

ajy9yhaq.jpg

Nice :) this not life-size same scale as Megatron maquette so you can switch the head to Battle damage pretty cool ideas

Nice :) this not life-size same scale as Megatron maquette so you can switch the head to Battle damage pretty cool ideas

Wow!!! That's a great idea! Although, with all great ideas there is a price to pay :( :lol :lol just aswell all those who have ordered the Prime 1 Optimus Prime will be getting an extra HEADSCULPT inclusive with the statue :yess:

Last edited:

Also pretty cool for people (*cough, like me, cough*) which can't afford the full statue but still want a cool Megatron collectible. Hopefully they do one of Prime too and most importantly, not crazy expensive.

Also pretty cool for people (*cough, like me, cough*) which can't afford the full statue but still want a cool Megatron collectible. Hopefully they do one of Prime too and most importantly, not crazy expensive.

That's a point! :goodpost: maybe having this battle damaged Megatron head displayed on the Optimus Prime base would be a nice touch :)

Pretty awesome just as long as the price isn't outrageous. It's pretty small so I can't imagine it being more than $125-150 range.

Yep, I am going to take it and put it next OP.

Oh I like these bust ideas, spending less than 2-3k a pop certainly is a nice change!

If you're going to display this on its own that's fine. But if you're going to actually use this to swap with the original headsculpt, the paint might not match. That might not be so important to most, but that would drive me crazy if so.

Now that Prime 1 have also announced an alternative switch out head for the Optimus Prime aswell, I'm hoping Sideshow will be stocking these but something tells me that they probably wont :(

Listed on Prime 1 site for 15,900 Yen which converts to approx 156 USD. :clap

I guess this will be the baseline for the rest of the busts that follow (Starscream, OP etc)

Back