Statue Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus Prime statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang. I might cancel my order and go through Prime 1. I?d get an extra exclusive accessory too.

I worry about returning it though if there were problems, giving that I?m in the U.S.

Any thoughts?
I'd just wait, as you'll only need to wait a couple of months for your order to arrive from sideshow.Not only that, if you cancel your order with sideshow, it may be pre sold out at prime 1, and then you may not be able to get one at all.....

Yeah, might not be sold out for one more year. Too many people owned the previous 4 or 5 versions of Prime.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

It's entirely up to you then......:)

I need YOUR input tho!! Lol jk

Man, super jealous of yours. Can?t wait to get mine.

Random question: Do you own any of the Prime 1 TF busts? I?m confused as to what their purpose is.

Long story short, Prime is having a nice sale right now. And I?m thinking of getting some of the Bumblebee and Megatron ones, but I thought you could switch them out for the ones that come with the compliment statues. Is that true??

Random question: Do you own any of the Prime 1 TF busts? I?m confused as to what their purpose is.

Long story short, Prime is having a nice sale right now. And I?m thinking of getting some of the Bumblebee and Megatron ones, but I thought you could switch them out for the ones that come with the compliment statues. Is that true??
I actually don't own this, I just offered you some friendly advice......:)

The busts are standalone pieces, and they’re not interchangeable with the main statue, except for the heads of course. I use to put the battle damaged Optimus head sculpt on the full statue. It’s essentially like the 1/3 scale Batman busts they released whereby only the headsculpts are interchangeable.

And I bought quite a few of the busts and the whole purpose of them is for those that can’t buy the respective full statues due to lack of space and/or funds etc.

Found on YouTube from: Prime 1 Studio

It’s over 16 minutes long, with absolutely no time wasted talking to say whatever.

Looking at the figure it seems to have two clear vertical support stands for each wing. For those that have the figure, how necessary are these pieces as I have seen some videos of the assembling and it seems the magnets are strong enough without this additional support, but can't be to sure since I don't have it in hand.

Looking at the figure it seems to have two clear vertical support stands for each wing. For those that have the figure, how necessary are these pieces as I have seen some videos of the assembling and it seems the magnets are strong enough without this additional support, but can't be to sure since I don't have it in hand.
Prime 1 Studios included the 2 transparent rods for extra support for the 2 jet engines as a precaution, in case the magnets/pegs weren't enough to keep them in place over time.There was a collector who had the P1 ROTF Megatron maquette set up with the ''gun'' arm, and after some time, it broke off, due to the weight of it, so P1 made the right decision including the 2 transparent rods with the Jet Power Optimus Prime maquette.....:)

Prime 1 Studios included the 2 transparent rods for extra support for the 2 jet engines as a precaution, in case the magnets/pegs weren't enough to keep them in place over time.There was a collector who had the P1 ROTF Megatron maquette set up with the ''gun'' arm, and after some time, it broke off, due to the weight of it, so P1 made the right decision including the 2 transparent rods with the Jet Power Optimus Prime maquette.....:)

Yeah, better safe than sorry. I was always scared about leaving the massive shield and gun on the P1 DOTM Optimus.

My Optimus finally shipped!

Anyone else have there?s ship out yet? I feel like this is going in batches given the lack of chatter, or not many ordered. Not sure which.

My Optimus finally shipped!

Anyone else have there?s ship out yet? I feel like this is going in batches given the lack of chatter, or not many ordered. Not sure which.
Congrats Chapter 2099! :) [If you don't mind me asking, who did you order this from, Prime 1 Studios, or Sideshow Collectables?]

It arrived!!! I will try to assemble this weekend. Fully prepared to ask for replacement parts because that?s my luck.

Curious, can he be assembled and displayed WITHOUT the jet packs?

It arrived!!! I will try to assemble this weekend. Fully prepared to ask for replacement parts because that?s my luck.

Curious, can he be assembled and displayed WITHOUT the jet packs?
I guess you could set it up without the jet packs, but it wouldn't be screen accurate.But if you do display Optimus with the jet packs, be sure to use the transparent rods to hold up the 2 jet packs, as the weight of the jet packs may cause them to fall off over time[better to be safe than sorry!] :)

Back