Prime 1: G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes and Timber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah...EX Ordered, now I hope Storm Shadow comes up for order in February...and fingers crossed for a Firefly down the road...

Hell yeah...EX Ordered, now I hope Storm Shadow comes up for order in February...and fingers crossed for a Firefly down the road...

Just checked out the teasers for Storm Shadow. Not sure I like it more than my SS version, even though I'm sure the scale and fine details are better. I'm not a huge Snake Eyes guy, and I don't like Timber's snarling face. So, I could stay put with my SS Storm Shadow--or drop $1400 for this Prime 1 pair.

I think I just decided what to do!

Just checked out the teasers for Storm Shadow. Not sure I like it more than my SS version, even though I'm sure the scale and fine details are better. I'm not a huge Snake Eyes guy, and I don't like Timber's snarling face. So, I could stay put with my SS Storm Shadow--or drop $1400 for this Prime 1 pair.

I think I just decided what to do!

Just an fyi... there was a FB announcement that they're going to tweak Timber due to fan feedback.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to grab either. Saving money and space, their Spidey 2099 just rocked me and I'm really putting all my hopes on a full reveal of Serpentor on chariot to be my go to Joe statue.

Just an fyi... there was a FB announcement that they're going to tweak Timber due to fan feedback.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to grab either. Saving money and space, their Spidey 2099 just rocked me and I'm really putting all my hopes on a full reveal of Serpentor on chariot to be my go to Joe statue.

Thanks for the info. I like Storm Shadow with the cloaked hood, and his abs are too ripped on the prime 1 statue. I got excited about the idea of a new pair, but I'll probably stay put. Really exciting to see new Joe statues, though.

Got on the waitlist. I think people have been waiting for more Gi joe. This will be my first.

If I am going to get my first Prime 1 statue, this will be the one. Good to hear that they will rework Timber.

This is great but I need Baroness and she better be smokin hot. Also, I'm not recognizing that Cobra Commander look in the tease. He looks like a Cobra Trooper. I hope they give us a Commander that's more in line with the classic comics and ARAH design.

I agree - Baroness and Lady Jay!!! Also the Cobra Commander that is shown is a travesty. Instead of Prime 1 always having to put a modern touch to things, they have to leave Cobra Commander and Serpentor as is just like in the cartoon instead of modernizing them with armor and such.

So an awesome fellow member informed me these designs are based off IDW comics. Commander looks cool and all I just would love to see them do ARAH and the 80's comics. Hoping for Baroness soon too. Might have to pick a couple of these up if they turn out great.

dc0dced23c83deb23646d76527978d79.jpg

325ed8bddb4a41463cfce11efa4bb0fd.jpg

c854989e22cee6e048cf07bc9db51c31.jpg

Back