Prime 1: Final Fantasy VI - Terra Branford 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
qKVUvrO.jpg

Xqel0pi.jpg

yMROzf3.jpg

yjcuHXW.jpg

smLIxTV.jpg

jsTvbhS.jpg

4OY0x9O.jpg

xz8RIKh.jpg

gLDuBlL.jpg

3KUsISx.jpg

EpMKyP0.jpg

dRhHLTt.jpg

LYAlUMR.jpg

Fearing the price on this one.

No question buy at around 2k, but looks like it might hit 4k.

Last edited:
I'll be making a tremendous effort to get this if this costs 2k... if its more than that i'll sadly have to pass :(

1485000 Yen.

So around $11500 USD.... before shipping which would probably be another $500 - $1000.

I guess good news is that I can forget about this now.

That price is mind-boggling, I mean no doubt it looks absolutely incredible but the amount of people who'll be willing to cough that amount up for it will surely be tiny.

Would've been able to stomach something around 4k. This makes me worried about any future statues from the SE masterline.

Even their Nier statue was only like $3k and that is 1:4 scale. This is 1:6th, totally ridiculously priced just because its Final Fantasy? Who is seriously going to buy it? Was honestly looking foward to this... good grief
Maybe its typo and they added one too many zeroes?

Last edited:
Specs are out, only 30 inches tall.

No silicone, glass eyes, rooted hair.... just 12k for polystone.

Even the artist Sakaguchi himself thinks the price is insane.

Ah **** yeah.

It seems the pricing is pretty much all SE's doing. Even P1 seemed to show some concern before reveal.

Imagine buying this, but you live in an earthquake prone area... so its limited to 600, but 150 dedicated solely to Japan sales. If they sold them all at that price, they'd net $6.9 million. Good luck SE, you *****.

Squenix have the worst merchandise and pricing out there, PAK is terrible value for the price just like this.

Back