Prime 1: Dark Nights: Metal - The Batman Who Laughs 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1: Dark Knights: Metal - The Batman Who Laughs 1:3

Wow waitlist! Not surprised...
a240678c3c5236dd5eff253660c45ad0.png

I'M not surprised only 500 EX and the Statue is Crazy Cool even the books are actually pretty hot.Went up at 2:47 PST on SS and Waitlisted at 4:14 PST.Really hope they do HQ from this series.

Last edited:

Anyone order from prime 1 instead of sideshow?

Assuming you want to pay for the extra shipping. They still have the EX available.

Damn! I just got the email from Sideshow, and it's waitlisted already!

And for a 500 Ex, that's pretty high for Prime 1. A lot of their recent Exclusive edition sizes from the last year are set at 350.

I’m surprised Prime 1 Doomsday and Swamp Thing ex are still available and they’re more iconic characters.

A work of art, is a work of art. And this piece is certainly that imo.

I don't know if anything else needs to be said.

I’m surprised Prime 1 Doomsday and Swamp Thing ex are still available and they’re more iconic characters.

Both of those characters will inevitably have more options in the market.

I don't think it's much of a stretch to say this is going to be the best statue of this character ever made, and there won't be a whole lot of options.

A work of art, is a work of art. And this piece is certainly that imo.

I don't know if anything else needs to be said.

Their Swamp Thing and Doomsday are just as good. Batman related characters just sell better.

Case in point. I know literally nothing about this version of Batman. Haven’t read the comics. But it looks ridiculously amazing. I jumped on the waitlist. Frankly I like being on the waitlist as there is no NRD until it converts so I’ll have some time to think about it. I assume. But still. Amazing looking piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their Swamp Thing and Doomsday are just as good. Batman related characters just sell better.

They are certainly great pieces. No doubt about that.

But from someone who isn't getting any of these 3 pieces in question, I have to say the shock and awe that I felt when I saw this piece and continue to feel is well above that of the Doomsday and Swamp Thing pieces.

I love this piece. I have not read the storyline yet, but the statue is so amazing, I went out and bought the hard cover books to read the whole series.

Would love to own the statue.

It doesn't get better than this

It doesn't get better than this

Very true, I think this is the greatest statue ever produced. Every detail is amazing.

I wonder what made Prime 1 decide to make this particular impressive piece?

It's not like they would know there was a market for such a huge and relatively expensive statue.

I love how this statue's making some people curious about the character, making them get the books :)

TBWL must be one of DC's most popular new (derivative) characters in the past year. He was instantly well-received in comics, I guess you could say the same for figures. The design is just perfect, I bet fans and collectors of The Cenobites also love him.

Make Carrie please to go along with Blue BAT

I love how this statue's making some people curious about the character, making them get the books :)

TBWL must be one of DC's most popular new (derivative) characters in the past year. He was instantly well-received in comics, I guess you could say the same for figures. The design is just perfect, I bet fans and collectors of The Cenobites also love him.

Have just bought dark knights metal and metal dark knights rising to get on board with this run

Have just bought dark knights metal and metal dark knights rising to get on board with this run
Keep in mind it's a bit tongue in cheek. But conceptually I really enjoyed it!! I hope you do too!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Back