Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection matturibe1

What is the other predator you have there?

Thanks for the comment. The guy was just being a hater for no reason. I don't get people at all. I have the wolf by xionart. The thing is sick. Alll solid and the stuff i s real metal and comes with two heads. The base is amazing. The statue is seriously one of the best preds I have ever scene. The only complaint which is minor is the paint could be a little better. But other than that a great statue. I have the ss pred maq the ss pred two maq and then this wolf from xionart. I have to say I like the xionart the best. But the ss maquette is almost as good. But I say that and this guy would be like your crazy the ss p1 is the best pred ever. So, I am just stating my opinion. Ya I own quite a bit that was just very minimal part of my collection. But your jaws stuff is sick!!!! I will get this prime one pred. Have the prime one alien dog on order. Anyways, thanks again for commenting this guy was just a nu sense. All the best bud! I have to post my collection some time lol!

Given the plethora of posts agreeing with me that the SS EX Maquette Mask is unquestionably more accurate than the P1 (vs a lone dissenting opinion), it’s pretty clear that lone poster is wrong.

Case closed. :yess:

Thanks for the comment. The guy was just being a hater for no reason. I don't get people at all. I have the wolf by xionart. The thing is sick. Alll solid and the stuff i s real metal and comes with two heads. The base is amazing. The statue is seriously one of the best preds I have ever scene. The only complaint which is minor is the paint could be a little better. But other than that a great statue. I have the ss pred maq the ss pred two maq and then this wolf from xionart. I have to say I like the xionart the best. But the ss maquette is almost as good. But I say that and this guy would be like your crazy the ss p1 is the best pred ever. So, I am just stating my opinion. Ya I own quite a bit that was just very minimal part of my collection. But your jaws stuff is sick!!!! I will get this prime one pred. Have the prime one alien dog on order. Anyways, thanks again for commenting this guy was just a nu sense. All the best bud! I have to post my collection some time lol!

Yeah.. I don't get the other guy either.. Trolls gotta Troll I guess.. Weird fella who obviously is sad a lonely :lol

Anyways thanks for comments about the JAWS collection.. I am happy with it :)

So you like xionart best? Interesting.. Will have to look for more pics of it.

Yeah.. I don't get the other guy either.. Trolls gotta Troll I guess.. Weird fella who obviously is sad a lonely :lol

Anyways thanks for comments about the JAWS collection.. I am happy with it :)

So you like xionart best? Interesting.. Will have to look for more pics of it.

Well, let me say this, the quality is far better this thing is completely solid and heavy. Everything is metal thats suppose to be. The base is outstanding. The sculpt is outstanding the teeth are translucent the presence is enormist. the dreads like move not fragile and would break. Now the side show pred one is amazing in its own right. I just always loved this wolf predator, the way he goes in and cleans up the mess. I guess I should not say I like one better than the other. Now if extra love went in to the side show one I would love it a lot more, but I just hate short cuts like the plastic blades the resin metal. Rather than metal. But I should say their both amazing in their own ways.

Guys, dont even dignify his posts with a response. They tend to just disappear that way.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This.
This is what a troll does. He will appear to disappear because he has nothing substantial to add to the conversation but he will keep checking the thread until someone quotes him, then
..BAM!...Troll power he is back!
No need to block or ignore him. If he is not fed he will either starve and die or learn how to make posts that are constructive to the topic and add to a positive group dynamic.

Did we ever get any hint as to when they might put this up for pre order or drop the official photos? That usually happens around the same time right?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Did we ever get any hint as to when they might put this up for pre order or drop the official photos? That usually happens around the same time right?

Nothing concrete as far as I know, but some of the other statues that were revealed at the same time have gone up or are listed as soon to PO (i.e. Red Sonja).

I?m intrigued. This might be the one new, high end piece that I?ll go ahead and drop the $ for.

Nothing concrete as far as I know, but some of the other statues that were revealed at the same time have gone up or are listed as soon to PO (i.e. Red Sonja).
Thanks, I'm just eager to put an order in. Not been this excited for a statue for a long time. I've nearly pulled the trigger on the SS maquette but I prefer this (providing it meets close to the quality of the proto) so I'm glad I waited.

Thanks, I'm just eager to put an order in. Not been this excited for a statue for a long time. I've nearly pulled the trigger on the SS maquette but I prefer this (providing it meets close to the quality of the proto) so I'm glad I waited.

Even if it doesn’t meet the quality of the proto, you’ll be saving thousands of dollars with this vs the SS EX Maquette....seems like a no brainer for you.

Even if it doesn?t meet the quality of the proto, you?ll be saving thousands of dollars with this vs the SS EX Maquette....seems like a no brainer for you.
For sure. I wonder if the SS maquette will see a price drop now. It still has a lot going for it.

For sure. I wonder if the SS maquette will see a price drop now. It still has a lot going for it.

Possibly. However the SS Maquette EX version with the light-up feature is unlikely to be negatively affected due to its widely-acknowledged superior Mask/Helmet.

not sure how soon it'll go up...

i sent them an email end of last week asking if they had any plans to give you an alternate hand that wasn't holding the bloody skull... i'm not a fan of that look and it's something that would keep me from buying it.

they responded that it is possible as the statue is still in a prototype stage and not completed.

Will be interesting to keep an eye on it. I am pretty sure the recent SS Thigh Armor Hunter Maquette will drop in price.

Will be interesting to keep an eye on it. I am pretty sure the recent SS Thigh Armor Hunter Maquette will drop in price.
I recon they'll be handing them out for free haha. With that said maybe the average person without the eye for detail on this character wouldn't paticularly notice it's glaring issues.

I recon they'll be handing them out for free haha. With that said maybe the average person without the eye for detail on this character wouldn't paticularly notice it's glaring issues.

Honestly I find it laughable that someone would even fathom to argue a Sideshow product coming close to being on the same level of quality as a Prime 1 piece in the first place. [emoji51][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Honestly I find it laughable that someone would even fathom to argue a Sideshow product coming close to being on the same level of quality as a Prime 1 piece in the first place. [emoji51][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I find your statement even more laughable. :lol

The SS Predator Maquette was in essence designed by Stan Winston studios and is regarded as a grail.

And knowing is half the battle! :rock

Back