Prime 1 - Alien Warrior 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost just pre ordered this.. But then I went up to my room and took some measurements... Where the hell am I supposed to put this thing?

Do they even make 30 inch shelves anywhere? Freaking nuts.

Damn it.. I love this piece also.

I ordered it. I'll deal with the problem of displaying it later :yess:

Was curious if this would be feasible on a coffee table. Measured mine and it's a little less than two feet deep. You think you know what 30 inches looks like, then you break out the measuring tape and realize Prime 1 are out of their minds. :lol

Turntable video for those interested:

I noticed here that the Warrior is closer to the front of the base than the back, so the size comparison I posted should have the Alien a little shorter. Good news for those who thought it was too big to display with the Predator, I suppose.

Last edited:
That alien looks weird at certain angles. Especially around the neck. It also looks like it is about to tip forward.

Was curious if this would be feasible on a coffee table. Measured mine and it's a little less than two feet deep. You think you know what 30 inches looks like, then you break out the measuring tape and realize Prime 1 are out of their minds. :lol

No kidding... Still trying to talk myself into getting it but then I get out the measuring tape and all my hopes and dreams are destroyed.

Might as well make my offer official and add a dollar amount.

To anyone who ordered (or is thinking of ordering) this statue and isn't a huge fan of the open-mouthed head, I will buy the head and bust mount off you for $400.

That's $300 to cover the difference in price from standard to deluxe, plus an extra $100 for shipping and my personal thanks.

You can keep the bonus egg and pulse rifle, all I need is the bust.

Might as well make my offer official and add a dollar amount.

To anyone who ordered (or is thinking of ordering) this statue and isn't a huge fan of the open-mouthed head, I will buy the head and bust mount off you for $400.

That's $300 to cover the difference in price from standard to deluxe, plus an extra $100 for shipping and my personal thanks.

You can keep the bonus egg and pulse rifle, all I need is the bust.

Man... Now your making this hard :lol

I would do that if I had the table space for this damn thing.

Coolprops dropped a gentle reminder for comparison....

vqxfyCD.jpg

20200625_092328.jpg
So here they are side by side, do wish the p1 base was smaller. But when it comes to cp paint it is either non existent (giger museum statue replica) or it is over the top like their previous life size alien heads.
Prime1 actually has the sculpt of the suit and paint of the big chap suit down ( elbow spikes and wrist cuffs) . The cp chap is actually not the film used suit.
Anyway aside from the 30 inch base of the warrior (yikes) I'm pretty excited to get the p1 because of thier paint apps and 3d printer quality.

I thought that when I first saw it. And I do wish the back could come off if wanted. But let's face it Aliens was a cluster of hive marine and Aliens. It really is a diorama not necessarily a statue.
I like the idea of having a scene in the livingroom. I'll have the p1 dog ,p1 Action chap and the p1 warrior side by side. I just can't commit to cp's lack of paint or neon blue or brown paint.
I'm going to attach some cool images of side by side movie to alien compassions.IMG_20200623_092350.jpg

I really think they also got the egg down perfect. The eggs from Aliens were different than the rest of the series where they opened up almost flat. IMG_20200623_090748.jpg

Based on the comments on the other board, very reliable. I'll pony up the extra four dollars just because I've done business with BBTS before and they have always been excellent.

Thanks. But BBTS doesn?t do any sort of payment installments, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P1 looks better imo. Only thing is be takes too much space. Color choice for base works better too and pose of alien

Back