PREVIEW : BUFFY PREMIUM FORMAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, wow, wow, I've wanted one of these for ages and it looks absolutely fantastic!!! :google

Wondering if she'll be about 16" tall (or a tad higher if she's wearing heels) as Ms. Gellar is rather petite so that it'll be in scale to possible future BTVS/Angel non-Buffy figures?

Amazing likeness, I really can't wait for this figure.

oh, and I thought the comment about burning down an embassy because of the publication of an image was funny too, not so funny for the (mostly) Dutch who are going through it right now all around the world though.

BDboystoys said:
How do you know?

When Sideshow offers an exclusive version, its item number is the regular version's number with a "1" added to the end. They have set up pages for both the regular and exclusive versions--the exclusive is the second link, with the added number one.

tomandshell said:
When Sideshow offers an exclusive version, its item number is the regular version's number with a "1" added to the end. They have set up pages for both the regular and exclusive versions--the exclusive is the second link, with the added number one.

Dam it, I NEED to see this PF! I have a terrible feeling that its going to go up while Im fast asleep in Aus and I'll completely miss out.:sick

BDboystoys said:
Dam it, I NEED to see this PF! I have a terrible feeling that its going to go up while Im fast asleep in Aus and I'll completely miss out.:sick

According to Sideshow's Toy Fair schedule, it will be on Monday, presumably some time after the Wolverine preorder is finished, which starts at 10 AM PST. Good luck!

tomandshell said:
According to Sideshow's Toy Fair schedule, it will be on Monday, presumably some time after the Wolverine preorder is finished, which starts at 10 AM PST. Good luck!

Is sideshow in New York? Lol i hv no idea!
so Monday in the US, is Tuesday here. and 10am is 2am here. So basically im gonna miss it completely.

Well if it goes by Californian time then its 5am here.:sick Well maybe ill be luky and it wont sell out to soon...

also, why is it going to be up for preorder so soon? The sideshow preview isnt even up yet.

Typically, Sideshow either begins the preorders with the release of the newsletter, or in some cases they schedule a Priority Preorder ahead of time. However, due to the large number of new items, and to create some "buzz" and keep us glued to our computers, they will be putting tons of preorders up on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday--virtually at any given moment during Toy Fair.

HighElven said:
ey BD, just set your alarm clock to wake you up at 5... Thats what I did for Lurtz.

I guess I could, I'll tired for school but hey! We all have to make sacrifices. l:wacky

lol but I dont know if I could, because I use my mums card to preorder stuff, because I dont have one yet. And then I save up and give her the money. Ill have to get her to wake up at 5 2! Dont know how well that will go...:D

If you have ordered from Sideshow before through an online account at their website, they will have your credit card information stored already. If all your info is still the same, you don't have to enter it every time.

Pictures: THANKS TO REBELSCUM FOR THE PICS!!!!!

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back