Present Toys PT23 1/6 Scale Chicken Man (Fring)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambler

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Releasing Q4 2021

Gus 1.jpgGus 2.jpgGus 3.jpgGus 4.jpgGus 5.jpg Gus 6.jpgGus 7.jpg Gus 8.jpg Gus 9.jpg Gus 10.jpg Gus 11.jpg

These look better than their Indy does, but until I see something from them.... who knows? This place seems ripe to get shut down before orders are fulfilled.

I would guess they stick to short runs to stay under the radar. Probably taking a page from Redman Toys. I don't know how this particular figure compares to the customs that were produced a few years ago, but aside from the so-so likeness it looks like a decent setup. No interest in collecting BB figures, but will be interested to see how their quality compares in case they release something of interest down the road.

Be hard to display this without using the Face Off sculpt... which likely reads as a better likeness. Or get a second Moff Gideon head.

I don't collect BB figures either but I will be curious to see just how far apart this will from the amazing custom figures that I have seen. Assuming this sees the light of day. Not that I think the licensor will come after Present Toys for this, but I do think Universal will come after them for Marty McFly and this figure could get shut down in that process. Maybe.

Don't think much of the sculpt on this or Mike, but luckily I have customs for both, so I'm already covered there. But I'll probably grab both for the outfits anyway (even though I had already pieced together a pretty good one for Mike already), so hopefully the tailoring is solid.

Don't think much of the sculpt on this or Mike, but luckily I have customs for both, so I'm already covered there. But I'll probably grab both for the outfits anyway (even though I had already pieced together a pretty good one for Mike already), so hopefully the tailoring is solid.

Mike is my favorite character from the show. Who did the custom you have? Would love to see pics!

Mike is my favorite character from the show. Who did the custom you have? Would love to see pics!

It was done by Finwee/Visceral Plastic. Don't have mine painted up yet, but here's his (hope he doesn't mind me sharing the pic):

mike.jpg

He did the Gus custom head I have as well. :rock

This never came out, did it?
--

Not yet.

IIRC, the release date is/was 4TH QTR 2021 (by December 31, 2021). I don't see any of the stateside 1:6 vendors having these in stock and I don't recollect (so far) any of the 1:6 vendors in Asia having them in stock yet (but I could be wrong).

I'm guessing now it'll probably be sometime 1ST QTR (at the latest by March 31, 2022) or maybe 2ND QTR 2022 considering how virtually all 1:6 brands have delayed release dates for a variety of reasons.

Ahh was hoping there was some news on this with the bump.
My Walter and Jesse need to be kept in line.

P3211018.JPG

Back