Premium Format Slave Leia is up at SSC..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DO NOT OPEN!! Spoiler!!- "IT collects" Star Wars upcoming release.

wow what a massive throne that would be.

You could have the throne made by somebody else, If Sideshow will make Jabba It will be without the throne IMO as that way it will be huge but who knows? I would be very happy to see Jabba PF announced as many others I think. As I said on statueforum If they make it limited enough they'll sold out of the Jabba PF, I'm sure!

There's no way I could buy a PF Jabba!!! It would be way to big!!!

I know people like to blame Lucasfilm for everything, but I think it's much more likely that making the bikini sculpted was simply much easier and cheaper than making individual metal pieces.

That would be lame. Weak. Sad. Not cool. All wrong. And lame.

There's no way I could buy a PF Jabba!!! It would be way to big!!!

It's funny because I was in my living room trying to imagine how big it'd be last night. I mean of course they could do it. It'd have to be a real low ES because how many people would have room for that. It would be roughly 4' long I think. I don't even want to know how heavy it'd be or how much it'd cost. Because you'd need the throne as well.

I think we're more than happy with the 1/6 scale

The Jabba we have is pretty much just a 1:6 premium format figure. The only thing they could do would be make it bigger, but the quality is there.

It's funny because I was in my living room trying to imagine how big it'd be last night. I mean of course they could do it. It'd have to be a real low ES because how many people would have room for that. It would be roughly 4' long I think. I don't even want to know how heavy it'd be or how much it'd cost. Because you'd need the throne as well.

I imagine a PF Jabba would be hollow vinyl like the 1/6 to keep the weight low.

As for complimentary pieces to this Leia, a Gammorean Guard could look really cool, or Jedi Luke. I'd love a Jedi Luke PF like this:

LukeColoring.jpg

A Jedi Luke would be a perfect complement to this. Especially since she's in a fighting pose. Much better than Jabba.

As for complimentary pieces to this Leia, a Gammorean Guard could look really cool, or Jedi Luke. I'd love a Jedi Luke PF like this:

Those are two PF's I'd actually really like. I always loved the Gammorean Guards. Just thought they were so cool when I was a kid.

And we all know we're getting a PF Jedi Luke. But will it be from that or the Emperor's Throne room?

You don't need the throne, Attakus Jabba doesn't come with the throne... They can make a Jabba PF, the tail on the 12" is at its full lenght, If they keep the tail near his bust it won't be as long as the 12". They can do it and people will buy it!

LukeColoring.jpg

Sean the problem is we won't get this pose for a Jedi Luke PF as Attakus used this pose for their jedi luke...

Those are two PF's I'd actually really like. I always loved the Gammorean Guards. Just thought they were so cool when I was a kid.

And we all know we're getting a PF Jedi Luke. But will it be from that or the Emperor's Throne room?

It should compliment an existing piece. Jabba's barge immediately pairs with this Leia, Emperor's chamber requires Emperor and Vader. I'd love to have the ROTJ duel in PF, huge shelf sucker, but man :drool

Sean the problem is we won't get this pose for a Jedi Luke PF as Attakus used this pose for their jedi luke...

Doesn't have to be the exact pose, but essentially, Luke in a combative pose form the barge would compliment this Leia.

Either way, a Jedi Luke could pair well with a slave Leia. It's the spirit of the characters more than the specific scenes.

A throne room duel version could pair with Vader as well as Leia.

PASS!!

Never liked Return of the Jedi and would only buy a few things based on that film.

BB

The supposed lack of appeal over this PF amuses me. I predict the fastest SW PF sellout ever. I wonder how many husbands will find themselves saying "But honey this statue is the ONLY way I can get a 1/4 scale Salacious Crumb!" :lol

About Jabba, and I won't say anything more about it, I just compared the Sideshow 1/6 Jabba measurements to a possible 1/4 scale Jabba and the result is this...

h. 43.815 centimetres (17.25 inches)
L. 76.2 centimetres (30 inches) (as I said If the tail won't be at its full lenght the inches will be a little less)
d. 45,72 centimetres (18 inches)

I think It can be made, I don't see all the problems you guys see. It won't be much larger than a 1:1 bust.

Please Sideshow Consider making a Jabba PF.

Jabba measurements without throne?

About Jabba, and I won't say anything more about it, I just compared the Sideshow 1/6 Jabba measurements to a possible 1/4 scale Jabba and the result is this...

h. 43.815 centimetres (17.25 inches)
L. 76.2 centimetres (30 inches) (as I said If the tail won't be at its full lenght the inches will be a little less)
d. 45,72 centimetres (18 inches)

I think It can be made, I don't see all the problems you guys see. It won't be much larger than a 1:1 bust.

Please Sideshow Consider making a Jabba PF.

Please NO!! Would people actually buy that??What is the point of it??IMO it would look daft without a throne.It works with the dolls as there is a complete set up to make up but 1/4 scale is just pointless to me.

Back