1/6 Prediction: Hot Toys MMS - The Last Jedi Finn (Water Leaking Clear Tubes Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who's getting it?

I hope Hot Toys includes real water leaking feature and doesn't use a clear rubber tubing that rots over time. I want my high end collectible FINN doll to last the ages so I can pass down this iconic character portrayed by uncanny thespian actor John Boyega to my offspring. I hope they are just as thrilled with his adventure of the crucial task of obtaining a codebreaker and saving the day and falling in love with a complete stranger he met just hours before who both could have just been edited out but Kathleen Kennedy made the stand up decision to leave them in the the important Star Wars saga that is The Last Jedi.

Hah! I actually enjoyed that scene to be fair but I wish we'd actually seen the damage from the lightsaber slice. Might have made him trying to run away a second time feel more legit.

Hah! I actually enjoyed that scene to be fair but I wish we'd actually seen the damage from the lightsaber slice. Might have made him trying to run away a second time feel more legit.

Did anyone notice the staplers and duct tape all over the jacket that he wore? Freaking funny considering he is still wearing Poe’s jacket rather than getting a new one.

You actually created a new discussion thread for this? I guess when you post over 47,000 times on a message board they can't all be gems

and falling in love with a complete stranger he met just hours before.

That "romance" with Rose was just put in there because there was no way in hell they were going to have a romantic relationship between black man and a white woman in that movie. Most people knew that so Rose was put in to end any chance of that. If there is any romance with Rey expect it to be with a white man. I forgot what year we are living in....is it 1940?

I like the outfit and scene because it so parallels TLJ itself in so many ways. Leaky, funny-but-not, weird and un-Starwarsy, actors looking at each other awkwardly, a TFA character rendered as a doofus. This would make a great centerpiece for a TLJ display.

Lmao I thought they actually announced this for a quick second. But, clickbait thread is clickbait.

That "romance" with Rose was just put in there because there was no way in hell they were going to have a romantic relationship between black man and a white woman in that movie. Most people knew that so Rose was put in to end any chance of that. If there is any romance with Rey expect it to be with a white man. I forgot what year we are living in....is it 1940?

Poe should have saved him, delivered the line, then kissed Finn.

Don’t @ me.

If I had the choice I'd probably prefer the original version of Jar Jar from TPM rather than his appearance in the ST

chocolated.jpg

There are so many figures to get from this, admiral holdo, space crystal leia, 4 tittie walrus, shirtless kylo with exclusive "wet" hand, suicidal ackbar from when he crashes into snokes ship to save the resistance, rey's parents (just generic figures), and Rose.

I like the outfit and scene because it so parallels TLJ itself in so many ways. Leaky, funny-but-not, weird and un-Starwarsy, actors looking at each other awkwardly, a TFA character rendered as a doofus. This would make a great centerpiece for a TLJ display.

It's certainly symbolic of the story -- fairly pointless and full of leaks.

There are so many figures to get from this, admiral holdo, space crystal leia, 4 tittie walrus, shirtless kylo with exclusive "wet" hand, suicidal ackbar from when he crashes into snokes ship to save the resistance, rey's parents (just generic figures), and Rose.

The 4 tittie walrus figure is going to be epic! Fully squeezable for milk dispensing. So purchased!! Maybe we'll be lucky enough to get a 3-pack with a Luke (creepy-expression face sculpt) and a Rey (ugh-I'm-gonna-hurl face sculpt). That's when we'll know there's never been a better time to be a Star Wars fan.

As awesome as this thread is, I'd love to see a thread titled, "Prediction: Hot Toys 4-Tittie Walrus (Milking Ver.)." Is there any chance that wouldn't end up being the greatest thread ever?

Rian really sh@t the bed with this movie.

Back