Predator Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why hasn't there been a Predator 2 maquette and bust? Heck, or some props from both movies.

No ****! If somebody's prepared to shell out that kinda loot, you know they must be thrilled to death to have that thing right now. Still an awful lot of cash for a piece of polystone, tho!

...with that kind of money, I would just save it for the upcoming Cinemaquette Predator.

i'm not sure when the release date is but you can see more pics here:

https://www.predatorstuff.com/gallery/index.php?level=album&id=369

The arm with the countdown timer is what really got me thinking of getting it.

Thanks for posting the link! That is ****ing huge! It looks as good as, dare I say, even better than the SSC/Winston maquette. I missed out on that one, but I'd die for one of these! It's probably gonna cost a fortune, tho. Still, if it isn't due to be released right away I could start saving for it... Looks to be in the $1500 range, I'd guess.

Man, forgot to go by the both at Comic Con. Nothing like seeing it in person.

JAMAL !! I am with ya man.
Bring the PREDATOR PF made by sideshow with the price tag of 380

I am actually talking down a deal with a local store here in canada for a predator maquette but man he is really expensive.

I want the maquette bad but If sideshow offer me a brand new PF at a great price I will buy RIGHT AWAY.

OHH ! and by the way the CM predator looks bad ass but I think he is going to cost like 2k and by the time he gets to you shipped and all will be like 3K so No thanks I rather save for 1:1 ENDO 6 feet combat

Back