Predator Original version being made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a great addition to the collection.
I found these photos of a 1/6 scale Predator bust model kit. It made me think of the 1/6 scale figure that Hot Toys could make for the fans.

Every Predator fan is waiting for this bad boy :) Hopefully in 2009, us fans will have some more info about it..

Lord knows they will.

Give it time, be patient.

Edit: and when it's announced and preorders go up, get your order in ASAP or you'll be S.O.L.

Lord knows they will.

Give it time, be patient.

Edit: and when it's announced and preorders go up, get your order in ASAP or you'll be S.O.L.
LOL.... even people i know who don't collect Predator collectibles will want to buy this. People see my collection and say "dude, are they making predator 1.. i would buy that one"... I will be sure to tell them after i get my pre-order locked in.. :)

You'd expect HT to take their time on this one.

After all, this Pred is the most iconic of them all.
They need to get it right.

Last edited:
What is a good place to pre-order exclusively foreign released Hot Toys figures? That toys2 place everyone here seems to like?

I ^^^^ing love Toys2.

They can be pricey (shipping wise), but they almost always get stuff first (heck, I got my Machiko from them in October), and they've treated me so well. The biggest 'wow' moment in dealing with them (for me) was the first time I ever ordered from them... which I've told the story on here a handful of times.

Last November I ordered my Predator 2 Elder from them, and a couple of days later I was getting dressed and my cell starts ringing, so I answer and they tell me that they're having a hell of a snow storm, and the shipping method I picked was going to be delayed, BUT if I want, they could switch my shipping over (I think it was Air UPS or something), I'd get my order faster, and at no additional cost.

Ever since then, if it's Hot Toys I want, I go with them.

Got this news from Hot Toys!

Our PREDATOR collectibles will get you thrilled! - It has been years to hearing that our fans are very thirst for Hot Toys collectibles from the original Predator movie. Today, we’re excited to say: "Your dream is coming true!" Totally 3 characters from the movie will be brought you in perfect 1/6th scale collectibles. Perhaps you should make a guess of which characters we are going to launch......the hint for you is "Human VS Predator". A special announcement will be made before the Christmas! Stay tuned!

Teaser Pic
PredatorTeaser.jpg

Back