Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your only gonna get 1 it's got to be the original predator

Totally agree but I'll try to wait till SDCC they might offering something irresistible. For the owners, do u recommend this piece? From pics & videos the details is super but the painting around the mouth could be darker but should it be a big concern?

It's a great bust. Well worth getting.

Dsc02724v3.jpg

It's a great bust. Well worth getting.

Dsc02724v3.jpg

Im new to this hobby, how long usually SS offer discounts or make items eligible for coupons after being in stock? Is there a chance I might getting this in a lower price if I waited for SDCC?

I really like this piece overall but...and maybe it's just me...it has a bit of a cartoonish feel to it. Does anyone else see that or am I crazy? Well I'm crazy regardless but yeah..anyone agree?

After reading through this thread and watched several reviews, I finally made up my mind and ordered this ugly m#$$#%. Hope I wont be disappointed :)

After reading through this thread and watched several reviews, I finally made up my mind and ordered this ugly m#$$#%. Hope I wont be disappointed :)

Dude you'll crap yourself at how awesome this guy is in hand. Really nice and solid as a rock.

13a844a4959711e1abb012313813106f_7.jpg

Last edited:
Yes looks much better in person. I was actually shocked how good it was when it arrived because I seen inhand pictures first and they definitely don't do it any favors.
Prob my favorite piece from last year

azure, yeah the upper tooth is a little pushed out, but it might be the angle of the photo cause it doesnt look that bad in person.

thanks guys, can't wait!
unfortunately (for me) the bust is now eligible for gift cards and I chatted with the customer service if they can refund the 50$ gift card I have but they couldn't. instead they issued 20$ shipping discount for my Jessica Rabbit pre-order; adding it with the reward points from the bust it should be equal :)

does anyone have a pic of the legendary scale bust next to the life size? I'm sure there is one but I really don't want to go through like 100 pages of posts.

Received mine yesterday after it was in the customs for a week!! It was certainly opened and checked since SS seal was cut so I was very nervous while opening the box.

Fortunately everything was almost perfect :D, all quells attached, no obvious paint chip and the details in this bust are just spectacular much better than the pics, actually I think it might be too creepy for my room (most of my collectables are superheroes from HT). One problem though, one of the hair was detached so I attach it again, should I contact SS or just glue it? I’ll do further inspection later but other than this it looks good.
this is my second SS purchase (Terminator PF is my first) and this one bigger than expected and certainly heavier since SS said it’s 4.5kg while it’s around 8 kg! overall I am really happy and can’t wait for Alien LSB to complement this one :)

If I were you guys I would contact Rafael(rrjrstatueman) to repaint it.Looks really good.

2ng7yub.jpg
LSBTEETHFINISHMARYKAY019.jpg
LSBTEETHFINISHMARYKAY012.jpg

Back