predator 2 = wth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, it was likely a tactic to get people to the listing, but the buyers should read the listing.

There are plenty of times on eBay where a title will describe only the name of the figure, but the description may talk about something wrong with it. Perfect example: second-hand figure listings. They don't always write "damaged" or "broken" in the name; you have to read to know exactly what you're getting and what the deal is with it. And that happens most of the time; you never see an auction called "Loose HT (insert figure name here) with broken joint and glued armor L@@K!" Instead, you see "Loose HT (insert figure name here) L@@K!" with any possible breakages in the description. Duh.

What RUMADMAN did is no worse than any of those situations, so it's entirely the buyer's fault IMHO.

A damaged figure listed as "Loose HT (insert figure name here) L@@K!" with the damage outlined in the description is how you are supposed to list it. The title is where you list what you are selling. The description is where you describe the item, condition, etc. Nobody is saying that the seller should describe the condition of the empty box in the title, such as "Hot Toys Predator 2 empty box with torn flap, missing tray and smells like used toilet paper.":lol

Anyway, I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. Who knows? One day I might need to buy some empty boxes.:wink1:

Also, the title of this thead is a SCAM!!! The title is "predator 2 = wth" and the thread is about an empty box. :dunno :lol

No, to put it as simply as possible, unlike you, I'm not a fraud. I don't have to mislead people to sell my items. ;)
He didn't mislead anyone, they mislead themselves. He isn't a "fraud" if hes showing pictures of the item, and describing it as best as possible in the description. When you go out and rent Star Wars, and you've never heard of it before you picture stars shooting each other. But oh! hey! Theres a discription of the movie on the back of the case explaining what its about!

He didn't mislead anyone, they mislead themselves. He isn't a "fraud" if hes showing pictures of the item, and describing it as best as possible in the description. When you go out and rent Star Wars, and you've never heard of it before you picture stars shooting each other. But oh! hey! Theres a discription of the movie on the back of the case explaining what its about!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Really? What're you, his alt? Or his girlfriend? :lol

The word BOX was intentionally omitted from the item description. Looking at the gallery and the auction's title leads one to believe the entire figure is up for auction. Only after clicking the link and reading the item description do you discover that it's the box only. There's also no clear photograph of the inside showing the lack of contents. It's a misleading, trick to defraud people to click the link to view the item up for auction. It's also a clear violation of ebay's listing policies as the title does not clearly describe the item up for auction, an empty box. The fact that he changed it already pretty much states the obvious.

i did not change my auctions.. those are more boxes i have up for auction... so they are different. i am still getting the same amount of traffic with the word box in auction title.

any who any one need a box... cause i am getting offers left and right now.. thanks for all the help gang..

as long as you do the bare minimum to cover your ass and hope someone falls for it I guess thats ok? ha.

This is dirty pool sir! But there is one born every minute. Note to self don't deal with Rudaman. And I didn't know asskankles was selling recasts?!?!?! I thought he was the original creator of the mask. Man it's late. Bye guys! :wave

This is dirty pool sir! But there is one born every minute. Note to self don't deal with Rudaman. And I didn't know asskankles was selling recasts?!?!?! I thought he was the original creator of the mask. Man it's late. Bye guys! :wave

i have very good feedback here on the forums.. go search my screen name . i even sold to one of the mods here..

of course your auction is legit, i have no doubt you'd glady sell an empty box for $200. :lol The question is, whats the status of your ethics? If you enjoy being accused of being a cheater, then I suspect it probably isn't upstanding. I'm sure you posted that with the hope that someone would be fooled. Sad. If you didn't have that intention, then you wouldn't be all upset when the buyer backed out. The test of character is not what you do when things work out in your favor, its what you do when they don't go perfectly. Too bad you can't buy character on ebay.

of course your auction is legit, i have no doubt you'd glady sell an empty box for $200. :lol The question is, whats the status of your ethics? If you enjoy being accused of being a cheater, then I suspect it probably isn't upstanding. I'm sure you posted that with the hope that someone would be fooled. Sad. If you didn't have that intention, then you wouldn't be all upset when the buyer backed out. The test of character is not what you do when things work out in your favor, its what you do when they don't go perfectly. Too bad you can't buy character on ebay.

:goodpost::exactly:

Yes, there are suckers born everyday, but it's never right to capitalize on them. If you don't believe in this, then you may be human by species, but you have no right being a person.

Hitler killed innocent jews with the help of Nazis. That ____ wasn't right at all.:monkey3

Just report him to the Administrator! He gives the board a bad name.

Just report him to the Administrator! He gives the board a bad name.

For what? He didnt start this thread and hes not jacking anyone on this forum directly. If people would wake up that hes not gonna back down from what he did then your just beating a dead horse.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Really? What're you, his alt? Or his girlfriend? :lol

The word BOX was intentionally omitted from the item description. Looking at the gallery and the auction's title leads one to believe the entire figure is up for auction. Only after clicking the link and reading the item description do you discover that it's the box only. There's also no clear photograph of the inside showing the lack of contents. It's a misleading, trick to defraud people to click the link to view the item up for auction. It's also a clear violation of ebay's listing policies as the title does not clearly describe the item up for auction, an empty box. The fact that he changed it already pretty much states the obvious.
No, i really have no idea who he is besides some guy selling a box on ebay. If you look at the gallery and "believe the entire figure is up for auction", then you are one _____ked up individual, who probably can't count to 100. Seeing your posts though, i wouldn't be surprised if you thought that. It's not a misleading trick. If it was a misleading trick, he wouldn't clearly show and describe the item the buyer is recieving. He would, well, trick them. The title is not the description :slap... Otherwise it would be called the Description.. It's okay, keep trying :rotfl

Back