predator 2 = wth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of the high bidders is a board member on here and he has a lot of hot toys figures. so he of all people should know what he was bidding on..

RUMADMAN, is this you?:

5.jpg

I like this under the bid retraction history:

Cancelled: US $220.22
Explanation: dumb bidder

that guy asked me a whole lot of questions and i could not get through to him.. even then he went ahead and bid. then 2 hours later he asked me to cancel his bid... what else are you going to call him...
:slap:slap:slap

that guy asked me a whole lot of questions and i could not get through to him.. even then he went ahead and bid. then 2 hours later he asked me to cancel his bid... what else are you going to call him...
:slap:slap:slap

Yeah, I know. It made me laugh.:rotfl

i have an idea . these ebay boneheads can give me their $ and i ll kick them in the crotch . just as painful .

I sold my P1 box for 24.99 buy it now 4 months ago. I had 2 people buy it and I had to relist it. The buyer (3rd person) actaul understood english. In the title and description it said BOX ONLY!!! Doesnt matter what you write, idiots will be idiots.

I love this excuse from buyers "my 8 year old son bid on it when I wasnt around, can you please cancel the auction and give me a refund" Ignore send product with tracking.

I love this excuse from buyers "my 8 year old son bid on it when I wasnt around, can you please cancel the auction and give me a refund" Ignore send product with tracking.

Honestly, a ****** move like that from you doesn't surprise me since you're also the same person that recasted taylerdurdem's Predator Bio and started selling those knock-offs on EBay.

:slap

Honestly, a ****** move like that from you doesn't surprise me since you're also the same person that recasted taylerdurdem's Predator Bio and started selling those knock-offs on EBay.

:slap

hey hey hey,,,,, this thread is about me......

memememe

Rumadman :1-1:.

Devil_666 Its 2010, Corporate greed runs this country. Ebay made 5 million while I typed this, the President takes orders from people higher then him. Bp takes a crap and ruins the water for the next 100 years and kills everything. I could keep going. With all that going on you think I give a ____ what you think of me? Im gonna get mine as long as the law isnt broken.

You think I give a ____ about you!? :lol

I'm not knocking your hustle. Get yours. I was just saying, it's not surprising to me.

?? I dont even know what to say to you. Your acting like you know me from one occasion. :rotfl:rotfl I know you I guess nosey mofo :pfft: All good.

I see that it says box only in the description but this seller is clearly misleading people buy not saying that in the auction title. The title makes it seem like its the actual figure. The seller knows what hes doing. He set the auction up like this on purpose because there are always people who get excited and bid without reading all the details. Its true that the buyer should be more careful but the seller is also a crook in my opinion.

So true. The seller is also at fault here. Very misleading.

Back