Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares - this makes the thing look WAY better and more acceptable. Good for you.

Thanks. I think it looks better as well. I have been displaying the retracted spear since I got it. I think it fits the nature of the pose as well. He is not attacking.. It's more like observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a very cool idea and I don't think one person who said it was too small said it didn't look better or it was not a great idea. Get out your feeling

Looks better than the full spear. Still puny though.
Breather mask all the way for me.

Congrats newark.
What did you have done? What do you think of the Sugru quills?

I wish SS gave us empty left hand though.

And more importantly, right hand with skull & spine T_T.

I bought the left hand breather mask off EBay for that exact reason.. To have the breather removed. But then it arrived and I like it.

I didn't like the breather one bit... Right up until I had it in hand, then it actually looked quite good with the disk in the other hand. Still relegates the masked head however so an empty hand along with it would definitely have been appreciated.

Im thinking of molding the left hand from the disk and just making it into a fist

Hi, I wanted to show you my custom heads for the P2. They were customized by a very good friend of mine (you can see his (c) in the pics). They are fully repainted (the open one is resculpted), added quills and he replaced the PVC mandibles with acrylics/dentals. The shine on this version is just in the pics, its much more muted down just like the closed mouth version. Also the paint pattern is a little bit different. Just for diversity. Hope you like them.:)

Open_1.jpg
Open_2.jpg
Open_3.jpg
Closed_1.jpg
Closed_2.jpg
Closed_3.jpg
Full_1.jpg
Full_2.jpg
Full_3.jpg

I really like the open mouth. I just recently received mine back from Rafael but have not opened it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

^^^ snap a few shots would love to see the final result. Tomas your friend is a true artist blown away by the sheer level of details...

Back