Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Well if ss's new trend continues... you may just see the P1 maquette being re-released. To the annoyance of those that paid no end for it on eBay I'm sure.

They're re-releasing Limited Edition pieces with no number. If they revisit a numbered piece it's usually battle damaged or weathered.
I'm waiting for a weathered 1:4 Endo PF and a 1:4 P1 of any description would be awesome :yess:

oh ok, a 1:4th P1 statue is at the top of my most wanted as well and I still love how the original maquette looks after all these years but I do prefer "boring" museum poses like this upcoming P2 one.

what else have they re-released? I've been out of the loop for awhile.

A few terminator busts, they are exactly the same... just a lot more expensive than the first time around which makes no sense as they are devaluing themselves by upping the edition numbers overall... :slap

Was there a P2 maquette in the works as far as the recent 1/5th ones SS is putting out or is the Elder the P2 item in that line?

Was there a P2 maquette in the works as far as the recent 1/5th ones SS is putting out or is the Elder the P2 item in that line?

No mention of a 1:5 P2 as far as I'm aware.
I cancelled and gave up on that line after the classic fiasco.

No mention of a 1:5 P2 as far as I'm aware.
I cancelled and gave up on that line after the classic fiasco.

Reg is still available. Should have been 1/4th with better materials.:(

Reg is still available. Should have been 1/4th with better materials.:(

A 1:5 Predator 2 Statue?
You must mean the Elder? There was never a City Hunter.

That whole line would of been awesome in 1:4 and long sold out.
They missed an opportunity there.

no, no. I was talking about the 1/5th classic no one wants.:lol sorry

Ah. I remember how exited I was when that went up during spook. Instant order.
Luckily I cancelled the day mine was due to despatch after seeing in hand pictures.
Not surprised that's still available.

You just know they will release this and the big chap together at spook... and they say they hold off releases after the con to make the financial hit easier for us :cuckoo: If the price is right I am still in, I have lost enough interest that I won't be too bothered if they force my wallet closed with a rip off price on this one however, still... fingers crossed.

Do we have any idea yet on height for this maquette?

I don't think it's been mentioned nor has the proto been displayed next to something for reference.

can u guys explain something to me: why was the original predator maquette $1000 bucks on SS (according to what i saw on the archived page)--- isnt it just a 1/4 scale statue, similar to the premium formats? And those go for much less than 1k...thanks in advance!

Back