Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in the WL already, thanks to the 20% thing. As a guy who ordered this since day one, I feel a bit cheated, not the best way to reward ur faithful customers. Congrats to everyone who got it with the discount though.

Thank you collectorcol for the heads up on the discount! Just placed an order now. You rule man. I was on the fence but that sealed it. I think this will go as a nice companion piece with my big chap maquette.

Thank you collectorcol for the heads up on the discount! Just placed an order now. You rule man. I was on the fence but that sealed it. I think this will go as a nice companion piece with my big chap maquette.

I think you're right...

image_zpsdjtfh6up.jpeg

I also have a load of spares that Cinemaquette sent me - guess those would work.

I feel REALLY bad for Matt

He's the one that's been on the fence more than everyone and then THIS (appropriate quote) "**it 'appens".

Don't feel bad for me buddy, we've all been on the fence, did you order one with the discount? I'm interested to see if they honor it, I imagine they will as discounts are common practice from Sideshow, still it is surprising to see such a heavy one applied to the exclusive version of this. As for the CM quills, I bet they would work just fine, they are also flexible right? That will be a nice touch, they may just need cutting down a bit. I'm looking for an ideal material to make some out of as my P1 needs new quills also.

Col, you crack me up! You've gone from ripping this piece to... Ordered [emoji23]
The Quills were my main concern and price. Other issues didn't really bother me as much.

At 20% off I'm happy to give it a chance. First pictures looked bad on the face paint, others since have looked quite a lot better and the armour looked amazing in the video posted. Even the head stand looked good.
Hope a decent painter worked on mine.

The Quills were my main concern and price. Other issues didn't really bother me as much.

At 20% off I'm happy to give it a chance. First pictures looked bad on the face paint, others since have looked quite a lot better and the armour looked amazing in the video posted. Even the head stand looked good.
Hope a decent painter worked on mine.

That's cool bro! I'm happy for you! Guess it's worth a shot! How did you get the discount?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Amazed who caved in after their strong comments! Lmao!
Congrats Anyways guys! This piece isn't for me, but clearly for some. Enjoy!

Maybe it has something to do with how nice this piece actually looks despite everything...it really is an impressive predator piece that has a lot of presence, no matter what people come up with to convince themselves not to buy it.
If everyone are guided by near-to-perfect paintjobs,accuracy,well propotioned sculpts,poses,etc nobody would have the cinemaquette or SS P1 maquette predators in their collection,believe me...it is what it is and I know many will be kicking themselves later on cause this could very well be the last large predator statue for an affordable price...
Cinemaquette predator,P1 maquette predator,Wolf lsf and this P2 maquette are all very nice statues with many issues.

Last edited:
It is now on the wait list, so anyone who wants the EX you better get in as fast as you can. Cause you don't want the 🤒 Feeling cause you missed out✌🏼

Maybe it has something to do with how nice this piece actually looks despite everything...it really is an impressive predator piece that has a lot of presence, no matter what people come up with to convince themselves not to buy it.
If everyone are guided by near-to-perfect paintjobs,accuracy,well propotioned sculpts,poses,etc nobody would have the cinemaquette or SS P1 maquette predators in their collection,believe me...it is what it is and I know many will be kicking themselves later on cause this could very well be the last large predator statue for an affordable price...
Cinemaquette predator,P1 maquette predator,Wolf lsf and this P2 maquette are all very nice statues with many issues.

Gutted I missed out on the discount, never knew about this and I was busy the day there was a discount, typical.

On the statue itself, its not a perfect piece, we know the problems and price with it, but? in terms of its pose, its height, the weight it still is an amazing predator statue, it defiantly has a presence and with it being my fave predator I had to get it. Cannot believe I underestimated how fast this will sell, maybe something to look out on when Darth Vader is released in the summer. Since I do collect movie statues, how could I not miss out on this? if I can find good repaint artists maybe I can ask someone to redo the unmasked head

Back