Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dear friends, I wonderful thing has occurred and it is known as.....CONVERSION! YES!
My ex finally converted. It only took 10 months.lol.

When it rains, it pours. That's 4 PF's within a month. Look's like I'm in for a Happy Boob year!

Your pre-order of the Power Girl - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE (3002041) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, December 30, 2015. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

I got my processing email, but the price of the Australian dollar is terrible, I may have to cancel

The CDN dollar isn't getting any better either. But this is the last PF I have on pre-order with SS. And it is for the EX. So I am going to get her regardless. I simply cannot say No to those gorgeous bewbs. And to go with my framed Artgerm PG print. Looking forward to Dec 30th.

Is her shirt removable or at least the top? I will never ever do it but just curious about the fabric. Or is the tee fully sculpted?

HZdUP4L.jpg
Is her shirt removable or at least the top? I will never ever do it but just curious about the fabric. Or is the tee fully sculpted?

The CDN dollar isn't getting any better either. But this is the last PF I have on pre-order with SS. And it is for the EX. So I am going to get her regardless. I simply cannot say No to those gorgeous bewbs. And to go with my framed Artgerm PG print. Looking forward to Dec 30th.

Haha you're right, cant say no to those.
I also have the art print and it would go really well with it so I'll have to find a way to afford it.
After this I just have spiderman and thats it for me

Back