Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9319214885_f3c892d501_b.jpg

Just the right size!

So hyped for this one. Such a beautiful statue. Have a flexpayment going through Thursday then 2 more and she is all mine come December! (haha hopefully still December!)

The waitlist for the exc is no more. It says sold out, so anybody who got in before that might have a pretty good shot of being converted. I never seen them sell out and cancel the waitlist for an exc even before the figure/statue is out. Must mean they had so many on the waitlist, they don't need to add any more. I guess they will start sending cancelation emails to a lot of people very soon. Bummer! Oh well, if I don't get converted, then I'll just get the supergirl.

The waitlist for the exc is no more. It says sold out, so anybody who got in before that might have a pretty good shot of being converted. I never seen them sell out and cancel the waitlist for an exc even before the figure/statue is out. Must mean they had so many on the waitlist, they don't need to add any more. I guess they will start sending cancelation emails to a lot of people very soon. Bummer! Oh well, if I don't get converted, then I'll just get the supergirl.

Flippers are happy now the wait list is gone.

Back