Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41ij22UiWCL._SY300_.jpg41ij22UiWCL._SY300_.jpg

...your welcome

So, I'm guessin we won't see the COH til the full reveal. Is it confirmed that the blown up hair shown at SDCC is the EX head?
Its not about the COH anymore, its about the Double H bro

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Supergirl will get made eventually.

Supergirl will happen for sure. I think SSC likes to mix it up.

Lame, although it does make for a nice wallet break. Ive never been much into characters outside of Bats himself but with WW and BG Ive fallen:love. PO'd WW and will PO BG. Ill stop with SG displaying the big three heroines.

I'm so stoked for all these new DC pieces. I never thought I would want a batgirl or powergirl but both are on my list now. Supergirl will be a must for me as well...oh boy, my wallet hates me :lol

I like what they did with Power Girl. She looks powerful, and not too girly. God knows we have a lot of those kinds of statues already.

Sideshow have set a new standard with their DC Comics PFs. This collector approves.

2549676-powergirl.jpg

I like what they did with Power Girl. She looks powerful, and not too girly. God knows we have a lot of those kinds of statues already.

Sideshow have set a new standard with their DC Comics PFs. This collector approves.

2549676-powergirl.jpg
That's a little TOO manish. Love the PF though

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back