1/6 Potential Hot Toys Loki TV series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batffeck5.0

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm curious to know which characters you think Hot Toys will make from the upcoming Loki series? https___winteriscoming.net_files_2021_03_lokp2.jpgE1ViBknVoAIlPFf.jpeg

Loki. Two versions. And that's it.

You'll get one and like it. I don't see HT making two Lokis in civilian garb. Whichever one is the coolest will be made. If it is from the pics above, it will be the suit with the crown. Could be 2 figs if there is someone else hidden in the show.

You'll get one and like it. I don't see HT making two Lokis in civilian garb. Whichever one is the coolest will be made. If it is from the pics above, it will be the suit with the crown. Could be 2 figs if there is someone else hidden in the show.

Normally I'd agree but seems cost efficient for them to do civilian clotes Loki in a two in one package. Similar to WS cap. Plus they have the R&D from the reissued Avengers Loki. In fact I think he is the most popular of the tv show characters so far. I think we've gotten 4 loki's so far. And a reissue. So I can see Hot toys Milking this one. Plus Loki is the only one thus far to have a season 2. I could only imagine the R&D cost for falcon.

I'll laugh in the make Loki in civilian clothes, its so ****ing boring. Hasbro even had to part out Falcons wings into their figure of it to get people to buy it.

I'll laugh in the make Loki in civilian clothes, its so ****ing boring. Hasbro even had to part out Falcons wings into their figure of it to get people to buy it.

I would be shocked if we get any kind of civilian look Loki. He will have some kind of comic book look at some point and that's the one they'll use. I mean, who would seriously shell out $250 (at least) for a Tom Hiddleston at the License Branch figure?

Loki, Loki and only Loki... and to be honest, seeing as the civilian look is uniquely Loki, I think it's the better option. We've had green costumes and horns for years now. Even the raved over Avenger look is essentially getting a remake (technically the figure isn't from the "Avengers" movie, but still)

They won't make anything else... SW, Vision, Bucky, Captain Falcon... there's the trend.

Edit: on second look, if that suit from the end of the trailer is as 'costumed' as we get, then it is the best option. But we've had enough of the Avengers/TDW/Endgame and Ragnarok/Infinity look now..

Not interested in any. Only Loki’s I really wanted were Avengers/Endgame Loki and Ragnarok/Infinity War Loki.

Most of these Marvel shows are only going to get 1-2 figures.

WV - Scarlett Witch, Vision

TFWS - Bucky, Captain America Falcon

Loki - Loki

Ms Marvel - Ms Marvel

Hawkeye - Hawkeye, Girl Hawkeye

She-Hulk - She-Hulk

Moon-Knight - Moon-Knight

Ironheart - Ironheart

I think the only chance we have at getting multiple figures are Armor Wars (obviously) and possibly Secret Invasion depending on how they do that story.

You never know, HT could release an older Loki figure just to correspond with the show if there isn't another Loki look they don't care to make.

I'm thinking any major costumes are being kept secret so we have to wait two months for the show to end and to see any figures. Might get something at the SDCC event.

I did see some concept art of Loki in his Thor 1 costume for that What If show, might finally finally get that version.

Back