Post the Classics that started it all! Universal Monsters Collections Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I love that Frankenstein figure!
The eyes are done very well and I can actually see Chaney in this sculpt.
Tailoring of the coat is nice, but the material seems a little too thick. Don't care really, I still love it!
The cobble stone base makes sense since a good part of the movie took place in the town.
I think it's awesome that they included the doctor's diary. It would have been super cool if they included the little girl from the movie. LOL!

What a gem Ryan! Thanks for sharing!

Man, I love that Frankenstein figure!
The eyes are done very well and I can actually see Chaney in this sculpt.
Tailoring of the coat is nice, but the material seems a little too thick. Don't care really, I still love it!
The cobble stone base makes sense since a good part of the movie took place in the town.
I think it's awesome that they included the doctor's diary. It would have been super cool if they included the little girl from the movie. LOL!

What a gem Ryan! Thanks for sharing!
Glad you enjoyed the review man! I hope you like the other 2 also.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Uni Monsters never go out of style!
sh2MNIO.jpg

Take a peek: 1/6 figure, 2 head sculpts, only $125 shipped. Fits nicely with Sideshow's 1/6 line up. Less than 100 will be made with both versions combined.cdraccol1-w682-o.jpg
cdraccol5-w642-o.jpg
cdracbw6-w506-o.jpg
cdracbw2-w611-o.jpg
cdraccol6-w370-o.jpg

This is the 4th figure DD has done that SSC dropped the ball on when they had the Uni license. They also have done Dr. Frankenstein, Dr. Pretorious and Ygor.

This is the 4th figure DD has done that SSC dropped the ball on when they had the Uni license. They also have done Dr. Frankenstein, Dr. Pretorious and Ygor.
I missed put on those others but definitely getting caradine Dracula. Do you know where I can order?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back