Possible Prime 1 Studio Spiderman, Amazing Spiderman, Homcoming 1:2 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attom44

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on a possible Prime 1 Studio 1:2 scale Spider-Man they have done an amazing job on Batman and Superman I'm hoping they will start on any or all movie versions of Spider-man?

I'd take anything non-movie related, although a Garfield SM2 version would be pretty awesome.

yep, that's the best suit, but makes no sense for them to make it now. I hate the new movie design.

yep, that's the best suit, but makes no sense for them to make it now. I hate the new movie design.

I love Spider-Man so much, but even I'm getting burnt out on these movies and new 'this and that.' I think Sony screwed Garfield over with this latest reboot. I wish Holland the best though. I hope he knocks it out of the park, but my excitement level is average at best. I'm sure we'll get another Spider-Man/Peter Parker in the next after the sequel, so there's no sense in getting invested. I'd love another trilogy.

This is why I'd like to see some large 1/4, 1/3 and mainly 1/2 scale Movie based SpiderMan. I like the Amazing Spiderman suit, and I like the new Spiderman suit. But my collection and many others lack a larger scale representation.. there are now many many comic version Spiderman statues 1/6, 1/4, and 1/5 not to mention PF's but to my knowledge I can only remember 1/6 versions of movie related Spiderman statues ... I think Prime one would knock it out of the park especially a 1/2 scale version. :)

I love Spider-Man so much, but even I'm getting burnt out on these movies and new 'this and that.' I think Sony screwed Garfield over with this latest reboot. I wish Holland the best though. I hope he knocks it out of the park, but my excitement level is average at best. I'm sure we'll get another Spider-Man/Peter Parker in the next after the sequel, so there's no sense in getting invested. I'd love another trilogy.

Last edited:
I'll let Prime 1 know everyone's feelings about this idea and get to you guys....

j/k :D

Please Prime 1 make a JOHN ROMITA 1/3 Classic Spider-Man. It would be the statue to end all other Spider-man statues.
PLEEEEEASSSSSE

Back