Possible DC SDCC2013 Announcements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if there will be Superman comiquette, Batman comiquette, WW comiquette and so on, then the GL that will be shipping soon falls into the same category even though it's called PF. Sideshow has to do a real PF of GL to match Supes and Bats PFs. So all the DC Comiquettes will be in dynamic poses?

Comiquettes are 1/5 scale. The last Comiquette at 1/4 scale was Rhino. The GL PF is 1/4 scale. ALL PFs are 1/4 scale.

Again, the list is stuff Sideshow has mentioned they would like to do through various Q/A and other press releases. SOME of the items on the list are being worked on and SOME will be at SDCC. Sideshow just posted a teaser of Sinestro last week, so obviously that one is real. But Sideshow as gone on the record saying they aren't doing an Arkham Asylum Batman and to turn to Hot Toys to feel that need. So that much of the list is WRONG. We won't even see a third of that list at SDCC.

Again, the list is stuff Sideshow has mentioned they would like to do through various Q/A and other press releases. SOME of the items on the list are being worked on and SOME will be at SDCC. Sideshow just posted a teaser of Sinestro last week, so obviously that one is real. But Sideshow as gone on the record saying they aren't doing an Arkham Asylum Batman and to turn to Hot Toys to feel that need. So that much of the list is WRONG. We won't even see a third of that list at SDCC.

:dunno Just stuff to talk about Mr Debbie Downer.

Where? Can't find it!

Interested only in the Catwoman and Wonder Woman PF's... now, if they switched Aquaman from a comiquette to a PF, that'd be another story. Also surprised no Nightwing on this list :(

:dunno Just stuff to talk about Mr Debbie Downer.
:goodpost:

There are a lot of those on this site at times. Can't just be happy with fun speculative talk or with people being excited about something. I can guarantee after the J Scott Campbell Spiderman Com is revealed there will be a dozen or more guys just troll into the thread JUST to say "I have the Com and this doesn't touch it"... right or not it is just a downer.

Some of it is probable, some probably speculation, and I have to say far fetched for the Buffy one. I would think SSC is smarter than that to do THAT character next. However, as for DC, I like what I see if it's true.

So if there will be Superman comiquette, Batman comiquette, WW comiquette and so on, then the GL that will be shipping soon falls into the same category even though it's called PF. Sideshow has to do a real PF of GL to match Supes and Bats PFs. So all the DC Comiquettes will be in dynamic poses?

I get the impression that the PF or Comiquette tags on this list don't really mean much. Example: There is a Spider-Man PF on the marvel list. I think it has pretty much been confirmed that there is no Spidey PF coming any time soon, and it is, in fact, a 1/5 comiquette to go along with the MJ and Gwen. (Hope I'm wrong, and there are two upcoming Spidey's)

The upcoming Green Lantern is marketed as a Premium Format Figure. Period. I get the impression that they are going PF's for each character first, so Flash and Aquaman...those must be PF's (i.e. 1/4 scale)...why would they release a 1/5 comiquette for these characters when all other DC releases thus far have been 1/4 scale? That would make no sense.

keaton FTW :lecture

Finally, someone who understands me! :hi5:

I'm happy to see Reeves on that list for the people who really have been wanting one. I feel like to me, the only Superman I connected with was Tom. Only because I spent 10 seasons watching him. Even though I watched Dean as Superman, he never felt like Superman to me. I did like him though.

No Zatanna has killed me.

Last edited:
I get the impression that the PF or Comiquette tags on this list don't really mean much. Example: There is a Spider-Man PF on the marvel list. I think it has pretty much been confirmed that there is no Spidey PF coming any time soon, and it is, in fact, a 1/5 comiquette to go along with the MJ and Gwen. (Hope I'm wrong, and there are two upcoming Spidey's)

The upcoming Green Lantern is marketed as a Premium Format Figure. Period. I get the impression that they are going PF's for each character first, so Flash and Aquaman...those must be PF's (i.e. 1/4 scale)...why would they release a 1/5 comiquette for these characters when all other DC releases thus far have been 1/4 scale? That would make no sense.

I totally agree with you. But when it comes to sideshow they can come up with anything. You will never know for sure how statues will turn out.

Back