Premium Format Possible DAKEN Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electroshock

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey buddies

What do you think?

C41A02A6-3D6D-4677-879F-329BC04B6241-1272-000000E1B9A0415D.jpg

99ovwz.jpg

:duff

Daken is probably one of the most unpopular characters in the Marvel Universe so it wouldn't Surprise me if SS do a PF of him, after all they made a Venomsaurus.

Daken is probably one of the most unpopular characters in the Marvel Universe so it wouldn't Surprise me if SS do a PF of him, after all they made a Venomsaurus.

Whats unpopular to one is popular to another.

I'd prefer them doing an occasional character that isn't a sure thing than sticking to the same ones over and over.

I'd prefer them doing an occasional character that isn't a sure thing than sticking to the same ones over and over.

Sure but there are a lot of Marvel characters who have not yet been realized that should come first, would you not agree?

I think it looks like a Mohican zombie?...hmmm a Sideshow original...hmmm

Never heard of Daken; but I will say that due to the facepaint, that looks like Magua from "Last of the Mohicans." Which would be an interesting PF.... not one I would buy, but I bet he would be pretty cool.

I agree, Nova and Iron Fist for two should come first imo
Daredevil, Magneto, Dr Strange, Mr Fantastic, Namor, Thanos, Apocalypse, Black Bolt, Loki, Zemo, Winter Soldier, Doc Oc, Juggernaut, Kingpin, Leader, Moon Knight and Quicksilver a just a few more that i'm waiting for

So Daken ??...zzzzzzzzz

Back