Popcultureshock Chun-Li Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1st thing I did at the show was go straight to the sideshow booth to take a look at this. I really like the pose and actually don't mind the face. I didn't like the look of her leggings. Some people are saying its how thick they are. I'm not sure if that is what is bugging me but it just doesn't look right. I really hope this gets a second look and gets modified.

That being said, I will be getting this regardless.

I thought the scorpion statue was amazing! I can't wait for other releases from the MK line.

Jerry posted these on Statue Forum.

Chun_Black_V1_K_EX-1.jpg

Chun_Black_V2_D_PCSC.jpg

The leggings looks better, but I'm still not sure if I'm getting this one.

I really don't understand why they insist on going with fabric tights. It just looks so awkward with the seams. If they used a painted effect to emulate tights, it would look far better. I can't buy this as is. I'll be passing.

Barb you have been passing on a bunch of stuff?!

I am looking forward to getting both to complete the line

BTW, it's costing me $10k for those boxes alone! So a little love would be much appreciated!

I hope this will come fast on sale. Will just go for the reg. :) But black and red do look cool. :clap

I really wish Jerry would get somehow else to do the faces on his statues. I love his bodies but I haven't agreed with a face yet in this or the Darkstalkers line. :(

Grats on the Exclusives guys! Is Sideshow going to handle the Blue versions? Any ideas when?

Yeah, blue reg. and red EX will be handled by SSC. They were going to go up for order this week but I believe it's slipped back until the 15th (next Thursday). :lecture

Back