Popcultureshock Chun-Li Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks weird with that thick legging that she has on. I personally would had preferred if it was painted on (similar to GG Babydoll) then having that legging.

I prefer the painted on tights as well, but it really isn't as bad as I was thinking, I still plan on doing them though eventually

Jerry, if you read this. Can u put some texture on all your statue skin texture? It looks like Barbie. The skin is too smooth. Thank you.

I like this statue except for the eyes. But she still seems like a comiquette sie and no where near a PF statue. She's the same size as my comiquettes. How can this really be a PF? She's tiny. I think this should not be called premium format because the scale is the same as my comiquettes. Just my 2 cents on her scale.

I like this statue except for the eyes. But she still seems like a comiquette sie and no where near a PF statue. She's the same size as my comiquettes. How can this really be a PF? She's tiny. I think this should not be called premium format because the scale is the same as my comiquettes. Just my 2 cents on her scale.

chun li is a short girl

let me guess...you've never played a street fighter game either? :cuckoo:

Are you serious dude:lol:lol:lol

where did you hear that? that would be against capcom's license agreement.

you can get the blue one for $220 now, pay $150 and get one of the painters here to redo the face.

220$ really can u plz send me link

I m ordering Chun Li but confused which one to get Red or Blue can anybody help please.........which looks better

Has anyone sent theirs back to get repainted? Just wondering how they came back looking.

Chun Li is iconic in blue. The other colors not so much.

Blue costume and Chun Li go together as good as PB and Jelly.

Back