Popcultureshock Chun-Li Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry said he initially only wants to do the 12 original world warriors so sakura if done will be after all 12 are done

ANNOUNCED

RELEASED

• Ken
  • Ryu
  • E. Honda
  • Chun-Li
  • Blanka
  • Zangief
  • Guile
  • Dhalsim
  • Balrog
  • Vega
  • Sagat
  • M. Bison

PS. Jerry said he'll never go over a combined edition size of 750 for regular and exclusive

So Chun-li is gonna be sold out fast

Jerry said he initially only wants to do the 12 original world warriors so sakura if done will be after all 12 are done

ANNOUNCED

RELEASED

• Ken
  • Ryu
  • E. Honda
  • Chun-Li
  • Blanka
  • Zangief
  • Guile
  • Dhalsim
  • Balrog
  • Vega
  • Sagat
  • M. Bison

you dont have Cammy on there, i know she is not original 12 but she is out

very true but Jerry did say what I posted (too lazy to look for the quote) I guess he released Cammy cause she's a pervs fav :lol

:lol there's nothing wrong with that. actually i had cammy on order but decided not to get her since i didnt have any other SF PF's but now that i know Chun-li is coming might have to track her down(the EX blue one since that's my favorite outfit of hers)

I think this may be the only line where I won't try for the exclusives. Regular, Street Fighter II garbs is what I like and will get!

very true but Jerry did say what I posted (too lazy to look for the quote) I guess he released Cammy cause she's a pervs fav :lol

...*caresses cammy's poly rear*....

:monkey3

*cries tears over the eventual departure of blue cammy....stares at green cammy.*

does that mean your selling?:naughty

im trying to avoid it but SS keeps delivering packages on days the wife isnt working so that means some extras or doubles have 2 go...plus the vader bust is on my list and she knows the price of it..........so yeah will be selling blue cammy soon. #018.

im trying to avoid it but SS keeps delivering packages on days the wife isnt working so that means some extras or doubles have 2 go...plus the vader bust is on my list and she knows the price of it..........so yeah will be selling blue cammy soon. #018.

can i get first crack at it when its time?

i might sell mine too to make room for guile. AP too. *must resist selling*

I will have all :devil muhahahahaha!!!!

ANNOUNCED

RELEASED

• Ken
  • Ryu
  • E. Honda
  • Chun-Li
  • Blanka
  • Zangief
  • Guile
  • Dhalsim
  • Balrog
  • Vega