Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow when did skeletor pics go up? Yes please jerry make

She-ra
Sorceress
Battle cat

I will buy them all!

It got announced in last nights newsletter CBG :yess: so glad Jerry decided to release him for PO this year at least :) and I'm totally digging the pose and Snake Mountain style base :yess: All good from the world of PCS....now bring on the mixed media He-Man reveal pics!!!! :panic: :panic:

It got announced in last nights newsletter CBG :yess: so glad Jerry decided to release him for PO this year at least :) and I'm totally digging the pose and Snake Mountain style base :yess: All good from the world of PCS....now bring on the mixed media He-Man reveal pics!!!! :panic: :panic:
Loving the base. Cannot wait for further reveals

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Mr. Bad Guy is coming!!!! :horror

76a4836f04ce94b2d3e7f62fbb3f659c.jpg

I would love the exclusive to have a switch-out Filmation battle axe and sword for Skeletor. Would be epic!

2444877-blog_odd_weapon.jpg

Fresh off the presses:
73d11fd877f6fa237eee5f044bab23f5.jpg

Awesome buddy!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Wow! I really didn't want to get this but I'm really liking this. Love the cartoon tv style. Amazing likeness.

:horror CBG...you didn't want to get Skeletor??? :huh I thought your a big MOTU fan :thud: Skeletor is a MUST :lecture

I'm late to the show on this line. Time to catch up and find a He-Man EX on EvilBay. Trap Jaw was always my favorite. Going to Pre-Order him today. Will be my first order through PCS.

Any word on when Skeletor is supposed to go up for order? Also, anyone hear about Beastman? Got the message for shipping from PCS a couple of months back but it's been silent since.

Awesome buddy!!! Thanks for sharing :)

:horror CBG...you didn't want to get Skeletor??? :huh I thought your a big MOTU fan :thud: Skeletor is a MUST :lecture
Of course bro, that's what we do here man :duff

CBG is trolling lol if Course he's going to get it, especially with at ES sitting at like 350 (probably, going by HeMan)
I'm late to the show on this line. Time to catch up and find a He-Man EX on EvilBay. Trap Jaw was always my favorite. Going to Pre-Order him today. Will be my first order through PCS.
Shoot me a PM if you're in Canada

I'm in the U.S. (Pennsylvania). I am a bit confused regarding PCS. Reading through this thread, I came across a brief discussion of a mixed media He-Man by PCS. Is there another 1/4 scale MOTU line coming from PCS??

Back