Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement He-Man today, and mine is also better in every way. There is still a few blemishes on the paint...some skin paint bleeding onto the harness, some orange paint on Orko's ears. But, no cracks that I can see, the sword is straight, and no blue spots on Orko's robe. So, thanks to PCS for providing a replacement!

Got my replacement He-Man today, and mine is also better in every way. There is still a few blemishes on the paint...some skin paint bleeding onto the harness, some orange paint on Orko's ears. But, no cracks that I can see, the sword is straight, and no blue spots on Orko's robe. So, thanks to PCS for providing a replacement!
Yeah man. Same a few skin bleeds here too but superior to the original in every way

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Saw this giant sized figure at the Mattel booth today at sdcc.
8e9etuqa.jpg

Congrats Kris :hi5: glad you got things sorted :)

Why are there 2 wigs? Were they based on particular version or artist?

Also, what are the usual issues on this stat?

Why are there 2 wigs? Were they based on particular version or artist?

Also, what are the usual issues on this stat?

I asked myself the same question when I got mine :lol still not sure why we have the 2 hair pieces? I'm pretty sure the majority of us owners will be keeping the shorter haired version in the box :dunno

I asked myself the same question when I got mine :lol still not sure why we have the 2 hair pieces? I'm pretty sure the majority of us owners will be keeping the shorter haired version in the box :dunno

I think that one hairpiece looks more like the cartoon, and the other looks a bit more like the old action figures.

One of the hair pieces was what was approved by the license holder. The other is Jerry's preferred hair piece. Fortunately for us Jerry is the one who liked the long hair

Anyone hear from PCS lately? They told me a month ago that they were sending a replacement, but I haven't received it and they haven't responded to my emails.

Anyone hear from PCS lately? They told me a month ago that they were sending a replacement, but I haven't received it and they haven't responded to my emails.
Its probably stuck in customs. Mine was stuck in customs for over a month. PCS put the price lower and customs didn't accept that. Email Audrey and let him know. He actually followed up with customs and I got it to me in 2 weeks after that

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Saw this giant sized figure at the Mattel booth today at sdcc.
8e9etuqa.jpg

Aw, man. THOSE are the giant-sized figures? I thought they'd be doing the MOTUC versions with all the snazzy articulation, not the original designs. Meh. Money saved, I suppose.

Got mine today. I'm sorry to say that the quality isn't stellar. My first disappointment was finding his left hand has broke off in the box. Just below the gauntlet. It was a clean break. I also noticed the base wasn't steady. Further inspection revealed the felt tips were coming off. Applied a little glue to them and stuck them back on. There was Some excess glue and when I tried to wipe it off, paint rubbed off! I mean what did they use crayons? Similarly a bit of paint rubbed off when I glued the hand back on. Did anyone else have this experience?

Got mine today. I'm sorry to say that the quality isn't stellar. My first disappointment was finding his left hand has broke off in the box. Just below the gauntlet. It was a clean break. I also noticed the base wasn't steady. Further inspection revealed the felt tips were coming off. Applied a little glue to them and stuck them back on. There was Some excess glue and when I tried to wipe it off, paint rubbed off! I mean what did they use crayons? Similarly a bit of paint rubbed off when I glued the hand back on. Did anyone else have this experience?
Why are you doing all of this instead of contacting PCS Customer service. They'll send you a replacement. Just send pics. Anyone that has had issues were given replacements

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Bought it from a retailer that's why :(. The last time this happened was also with the same retailer and same company. Shipping it back was not an option so I got a credit last time.

Since the hand was repairable I just did it myself. Remember I'm international so I can't expect much in the way of returns. Sideshow did replace a statue for me though. But I guess that's not possible with smaller retailers since the cost would be high. Plus honestly it isn't the retailer that is at fault it is PCS and their sloppy QC.

Back