Pop Culture Shock - Zangief PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryu_vs_sagat_in_SF1.png

That Zangief looks amazing.

Also, I thought Sagat got the scar on his chest and lost an eye from that fight with Ryu.

I don't think the eye was Ryu's fault, but the scar is. hence the flash on Sagat's chest in the dio.

That is getting bought for sure:banana

not the news i wanted to hear :monkey2

I'd say the Reg. Zangief is the way to go though honestly. Mecha is blah blah, only one of those pieces you buy for edition size more than anything (but I don't collect that way myself).

Plus, he'll look great next to a future T. Hawk that you'll be sure to buy :lol

That Zangief looks amazing.

Also, I thought Sagat got the scar on his chest and lost an eye from that fight with Ryu.

in the comic book, if i recall, he already lost his right eye. But let me check later to confirm.

I'd say the Reg. Zangief is the way to go though honestly. Mecha is blah blah, only one of those pieces you buy for edition size more than anything (but I don't collect that way myself).

Plus, he'll look great next to a future T. Hawk that you'll be sure to buy :lol

i thouht mecha zangrief would be a good croossover piece between my 2 collections of SFand Marvel, something that would join them together

ps. don't hate the Hawk just cause he licks your ass :lol

to be honest, I was hoping for Gouken PF to make a debut at Comic con *sigh*

i thouht mecha zangrief would be a good croossover piece between my 2 collections of SFand Marvel, something that would join them together

Well, if you look at it that way.

I've just always liked the "Red Cyclone" aspect of Zangief more than a mechanized version of him.

I too would have preferred the red cape, similar to the one he wears/the way he wears it in SFIV.

Yeah, i read that which I think is a bad move. Gouken is wayyyyy bigger than Akuma and a bit taller. I don't mind the same pose, but I would like Gouken to be bigger though.

Yeah, i read that which I think is a bad move. Gouken is wayyyyy bigger than Akuma and a bit taller. I don't mind the same pose, but I would like Gouken to be bigger though.

i think he doubts that it would sell

Back