Pop culture shock 24" Goro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what Jerry said, shipped from China in December. That means they will start to ship early January.

Where is the PCS located? isnt it California? if so I should get my Goro EX AP within a few days, Cali is a 2 day shipping to me

With this statue just around the corner, it gets me so hyped up

This is going to be a massive awesome statue and a very welcome addition to my mk collection

if PCS gets it December 17th as advertized , then I should get mine a few days after if they ship ASAP

I will post pics of the EX as soon as i get it

Are there any more other characters released from the MK or MKII? If Goro is it so far I could jump into his line.

There are 4 ninjas, plus melinna and jade and lui kang on preorder

the ninjas have all jumped in price and you may pay double for them, melinna is still available to preorder and so is lui kang, jade will be hard to find

Im thinking of getting my goros based custom made, I hate the plain black base, I love the mk 9 bases,

Could make the base, based off of goros layer, with some skelton heads/bodies on the ground inbetween his legs, having it look like a dungeon instead of plain black and making it thicker to make the overall statue bigger.

Im thinking of getting my goros based custom made, I hate the plain black base, I love the mk 9 bases,

Could make the base, based off of goros layer, with some skelton heads/bodies on the ground inbetween his legs, having it look like a dungeon instead of plain black and making it thicker to make the overall statue bigger.

makes sense if that's the only klassic statue you have.

I will get a few more classics, I got lui kang on preorder, and would change his base, as well as raiden, I really want kung lao as he is my favorite. I dont care for the ninjas, but did preorder milenna

Back