Pop culture shock 24" Goro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any pics of this yet?

just a tease so far, but he does look awesome

GoroTease.jpg

That does look awesome; im new to collecting and ik SS puts up their new stuff every thurs whats the schedule like for PCS whats their day of the week/routine for doing that?

chris i gotta ? for u...im new to collecting and have been buying/PO things from SS really exclusively up until this point...I didnt really get what other companies were selling what (despite my dumbass owning the lion-o from PCS...dont ask me how the hell i didnt make that connection in my head)....and ive seen you both here and on SF and was hoping since you clearly know ur stuff how does PCS work in terms of preordering, what stuff will appear on the SS website (like ik scorpion was on SS but i didnt see links for reptile or subzero for example) and myself being a huge MK fan how I could, if its possible to obtain a preorder or like a waitlist (similar to the way SS does it) for say sub-zero or reptile or shao kahn or the other statues i appear to have missed out on? Thanks for your time and the heads up on goro as i love how this big boy looks

Last edited:
Back