Politics: Who Do You Side With Quiz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The poor kid is angry.

The poor kid is trying extra hard now.

Excuse me guy but, what is the point of this thread? exactly what is the point of this thread? please, enlighten me,

my posts are completely on topic, even though they are memes,

I Don't like Romney, I don't want to see him president, that's my view on it

I am not saying I like Obama either,

this is something that was talked about in the sandbox already,

so, whats your point?

You asked what the point of the thread is. Take it. Post the results. Take your discussion and memes about a candidate into a thread that asks your opinion on them.

okay, here is my result

Oj1zh.png

I guess since I put NO to Do I believe in Evolution
or said NO to any rights to illegals at all

pretty much chose the wrong answers, and I am not surprised I got this guy,

Last edited:
Well we've now seen the Romney haters....
Where's the Obama haters or do you all like having a law NDAA which allows you all to be locked up indefinitely without trial? or TSA down your pants

Well we've now seen the Romney haters....
Where's the Obama haters or do you all like having a law NDAA which allows you all to be locked up indefinitely without trial? or TSA down your pants

I already said, Ill said it again,
I am not a Obama Follower, I didn't vote for him, I won't,

I don't understand why we have to chose between one wrong choice or another REALLY wrong choice, is like choosing between getting kicked or getting punched,

I can bring some Obama memes, but since Mr wofford29 is going to say some smartass s__T about it, I wont

I already said, Ill said it again,
I am not a Obama Follower, I didn't vote for him, I won't,

I don't understand why we have to chose between one wrong choice or another REALLY wrong choice, is like choosing between getting kicked or getting punched,

I can bring some Obama memes, but since Mr wofford29 is going to say some smartass s__T about it, I wont

Well for someone unbiased, maybe select both memes to put up, As Teemu said It's a one party system with 2 heads, They only differ on the smaller issues and make them seem important so you don't see them make the big moves in the one direction

Well you shouldn't be surprised by the reactions to your memes blackmask.

If anything you should have spread the memes out equally to all the politicians associated with this thread, not just one. It sort of gave people a different impression, you know?

I got a 96% for who I voted for in 2004 and 95% for who I am voting for this election with 31% for who I want out of office. No big surprises here. The comments on small business owing everything to the government didn't help but then I guess they weren't meant to please small business owners.

Well for someone unbiased, maybe select both memes to put up, As Teemu said It's a one party system with 2 heads, They only differ on the smaller issues and make them seem important so you don't see them make the big moves in the one direction

Obama sucks, but Romney is much worst, much much worst :dunno

I got a 96% for who I voted for in 2004 and 95% for who I am voting for this election with 31% for who I want out of office. No big surprises here. The comments on small business owing everything to the government didn't help but then I guess they weren't meant to please small business owners.

You did't make that comment the government did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back