Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Poison Ivy the other day, but there's an issue with the leg:

IMG_0461.JPG

Waiting for a replacement from Sideshow to come in. One question though: They said that they're sending me "the body only". The head isn't detachable, is it?

Poison Ivy and her armored plant minions.

heehee! :wink1:

Cool pic Orko, looks very intimidating

Thanks nem!! There's a Maestro Hulk on throne custom being made. And pics have been going around social media. I dont like buying custom pieces, but it would probably be perfect with this display, right in the middle. You think Sideshow would make a Maestro Hulk later on? If so, Id rather just hold off away from custom pieces.

Hey guys, I recently got my Poison Ivy Green with envy and shes beautiful. I however have some issues, just wanted to get your opinions whether this is normal and I'm fussing too much or weather I should get a refund cheers. Shes got some deep pin holes on her left armpit, a small chip or scratch not sure on her neck and some sloppy shadow painting on her right forearm leafs. There is also small dimples if on her right breast if you look closely. Is this even reason for concern?

IMG_0769.jpg
IMAG0013.jpg
IMAG0014.jpg

Hey guys, I recently got my Poison Ivy Green with envy and shes beautiful. I however have some issues, just wanted to get your opinions whether this is normal and I'm fussing too much or weather I should get a refund cheers. Shes got some deep pin holes on her left armpit, a small chip or scratch not sure on her neck and some sloppy shadow painting on her right forearm leafs. There is also small dimples if on her right breast if you look closely. Is this even reason for concern?

View attachment 165408
View attachment 165413
View attachment 165414

I don't think you are knit picking, particularly those pin holes in the armpit area. I really wouldn't be happy about that and I would let Sideshow know. I'm not sure if I'd return it over that but if they offered a partial refund or replacement, I'd take it. Just my thoughts for what it's worth.

Back