Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish mine came early too. But got shipped by UPS instead :(

My Regular Edition is somewhere in Oregon right now and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Somedays you just want the clock to speed up :monkey1

Thanks for the pics and video review :)

Get ready to pay a hell of a brokerage fee with UPS if its shipped from USA to Canada.

Still have not got my notice, what BS. I ordered day one as soon as this went up :mad:

what do u mean how much you looking at straight from ss to canada?

About the same as FedEx, I gotta pay 2 taxes and sometimes even duty with them. Vs had one bad transaction with ups so he will now badmouth them until the end of time.

what do u mean how much you looking at straight from ss to canada?

UPS charges 3 fees when items are shipped from USA into Canada and this does not include your provincial taxes.

1) The value of the content. The higher the content, the higher the rate. It's actually in their disclaimer. This is complete BS and a scam.

2) The charge a standard vat charge similar to ssc (to produce paper for the invoice). I have no problem with this.

3) they charge a fee for collecting money. (WTF charge is this)!

I was charge a whopping $63 on fees on a $200 poster. This did not include my 12% tax I had to pay. When would had cost me close to $90 to get my poster (which does not include the shipping I'd paid).

They weren't going to offer me anything until I'd filed & disputed a case with BBB. They essentially waived the charge fee (collecting money) & took off $25 from the initial $63 fee.

Still bogus. That is why I never do business with them when I purchase stuff outside Canada.

About the same as FedEx, I gotta pay 2 taxes and sometimes even duty with them. Vs had one bad transaction with ups so he will now badmouth them until the end of time.

Seriously bro? There courier business towards international receivers are BS! They know it, that is why it's in their disclaimer. They are no where near & good as FedEx. FedEx charges one vat/rod rate of $10. UPS can charge whatever they want.

Last edited:
Nice quick review, thanks for posting!

Now it maybe me but her left eye seems a little off, similar to the rogue problem but a lot less obvious, and I would like more of a smile from her lip stick application, I'll be fixing that when I get mine.

Yup but I didn't want to say anything cause it's not that big of a deal.
Her eye is off like .5 of a mm if that.

I've noticed a real improvement in the quality of the SS statues I've received this year and the last thing I want to do is knit-pick when I'm seeing a real effort.

My Jack Sparrow PF came perfect. There's not one thing I can say bad about it.

This one, when I looked at it with my face an inch away, I noticed a scratch in the casting on her leg about 1 inch long. Some dirt marks on her face that I'm hoping I can get off with an eraser and two tiny little dots of missing paint on her hair that I can fix easily.

The scrape is the only real concern for me but when you stand back and look at it you can't see it. I just know if I ever need to sell it, it would through some ppl off the deep end if they got it. It's not bad enough for me to ask for a replacement or partial refund though.

I am really, really happy with this statue.

UPS charges 3 fees when items are shipped from USA into Canada and this does not include your provincial taxes.

1) The value of the content. The higher the content, the higher the rate. It's actually in their disclaimer. This is complete BS and a scam.

2) The charge a standard vat charge similar to ssc (to produce paper for the invoice). I have no problem with this.

I was charge a whopping $63 on fees on a $200 poster. This did not include my 12% tax I had to pay. When would had cost me close to $90 to get my poster (which does not include the shipping I'd paid).

They weren't going to offer me anything until I'd filed & disputed a case with BBB. They essentially waived the charge fee (collecting money) & took off $25 from the initial $63 fee.

Still bogus. That is why I never do business with them when I purchase stuff outside Canada.

Seriously bro? There courier business towards international receivers are BS! They know it, that is why it's in their disclaimer. They are no where near & good as FedEx. FedEx charges one vat/rod rate of $10. UPS can charge whatever they want.

FedEx charges 2 taxes ( sometimes duty) + $ 10. Ups charges gst and brokerage depending on the shipping choice you make.Never heard of charging a fee for collecting money...

FedEx charges 2 taxes ( sometimes duty) + $ 10. Ups charges gst and brokerage depending on the shipping choice you make.Never heard of charging a fee for collecting money...

I am not talking about taxes at all. I was charges 6 times the rate of what UPS charges on there brokerage fees compared to FedEx. I had to pay 12% provincial tax on top of the brokerage fees charges by UPS. Essentially, i paid $53 more to use there service compared to FedEx. It would had been even higher if my value of content was more the $200.

FedEx would had charged be about $35 (which includes both provincial taxes & there vat fee). Big difference from $90 don't you think?

I live an hour from SS and PO'd the EX within the first hour of it being up for PO. Still no shipping notice!!!

That's what happens when you triple the edition size of what a run usually goes for, it takes 2-3 business days to ship it (sorry but they don't work weekends). They also have to ship the Reg version out to retailers so it's not just EX ones going out. Their shipping department must be swamped. Patience my friends patience.

Got her in today, quite pleased with her.

I forgot what the exclusive was for her and only after putting her together do I understand it is the bigger heads.

Personally, I don't see the controversy here even if they mistakenly gave an extra big head to the Regular edition.

It looks ridiculous having one big head and one little head, I wouldn't want to display her like that. You need the two big heads to have the full effect so in my opinion the "sanctity" of the exclusive is still preserved.

I don't go for girlie statues as much these days but she is very very well done and I have nothing to complain about. By way, she looks fantastic posed with some bamboo plants surrounding her . . . :)

Good... You do not want to deal with UPS on an international shipping. A complete scam by this company.

I am not talking about taxes at all. I was charges 6 times the rate of what UPS charges on there brokerage fees compared to FedEx. I had to pay 12% provincial tax on top of the brokerage fees charges by UPS. Essentially, i paid $53 more to use there service compared to FedEx. It would had been even higher if my value of content was more the $200.

FedEx would had charged be about $35 (which includes both provincial taxes & there vat fee). Big difference from $90 don't you think?

That's why I chose to ship to Point Roberts instead. Cheaper domestic shipping cost and don't have to deal with the brokerage fee headaches. I just declare total value of goods at Customs and let them decide if they want to charge me anything. Plus fill up on cheap gas.

Thanks for the heads up tho.

Back