Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to have mine by Tuesday week. FedEx always takes 6 days. Even if it arrives locally sooner, they'll purposely hold it and deliver on the sixth day.

Someone at the SF called SS and was told they don't the statue yet.To wait a couple more days.

i sent Dawn an email and included what was required to get this charged now instead of June 5. On my account it says item shipping soon. Does that mean my card was charged?

Someone at the SF called SS and was told they don't the statue yet.To wait a couple more days.

So they are charging everyone and they don't have her yet? It's weird I've never have gotten an email before this about converting flex pay sooner. They must need money to get her off the docks. I can't remember if it was the CR superman or the first HT Cap America they were charging everyone but it would be days before they got it.

Not a fan of this, makes it feel like they are not doing something right.

If they were going to charge me before having the goods in hand, I wish they'd done it a few months ago when the Aussie dollar was 8 cents higher :pfft:

So they are charging everyone and they don't have her yet? It's weird I've never have gotten an email before this about converting flex pay sooner. They must need money to get her off the docks. I can't remember if it was the CR superman or the first HT Cap America they were charging everyone but it would be days before they got it.

Not a fan of this, makes it feel like they are not doing something right.

Yeah not too thrilled about that. I spoke to someone from SS this morning to check what going on and they informed me that they will be receiving her in a couple of days time.

Damn I got all excited about getting it this week.

I just love it when they charge the card and send the 'it is delayed'-mail right after that. Even if the charge doesn't come through or something, they only send the mail after you've paid... :p

This is showing in my account as shipping soon but I have no confirmation that my card has been charged.

Hope there have not been any issues charging all us suckers :)

Back