Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird, empacker. Not sure what caused this because it looks more like an indentation in the polystone rather than a sloppy paint app.

I've already sent them pix of the problem so now I'm waiting the "3 to 5 business days" to hear back from them. Should know something by the beginning of next week. They've always been more than easy to deal with when I've had issues with their products, which hasn't happened too often, so I'm not worried about this getting taken care of.

Had an 11x17 print made of the control art for this piece, looks stunning displayed next to her! PS forgive the iPhone pic!

1000488_10101233336151485_1293056942_n.jpg

Nice! I'm planning something along those lines. :clap

Mine is 1286. No issues in that area on this one.

Not sure if they actually finish these in any type of order in which they are cast though. I would also assume they cast from several copies of the same molds. to speed production.

Im on the wait list. When will I know if im going to get it or not?

Well figure they just did a couple weeks worth of shipping. They're getting bombarded with replacement emails for any o the mishaps. If they get anything back from people who just don't like the piece and it's in good shape they'll contact you. So maybe another two weeks before they recontact waitlists and then close it out?

But like Ink said, heh :dunno

Just got mine from the post office 1119/1500, it seems so wierd to say that high of number, never seem to get pieces that have that high of ES anymore....:thud:

Back