Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also not to keep posting but i just thought i would say that this is the one ex i want the Joker was ok Bat was ok but i really like them alive then the half dead i know. Its prob a single piece statue so they didnt have much to work with but alive is the only way to go they look so much better. i will pick it up no matter if i get the ex or not but at the same time im getting the Vision Ex and that looks like Blank :yuck and idk What SS was thinking but you win some and then you loss some right the all cant be great.......They should but blank it lol :dump

They missed it by far. The facial expression in the art looks absolutely perfect, but I think they couldn't; capture it much at all in the statue, which has a more childish/cute/cartoony vibe to it.
I prefer the statue's facial expession, it looks sultrier. The smile in the original artwork is the childish/cute one.

The thing is we know if they get it right they could have pulled off a really sultry look.

You guys are getting exactly to my point. The original artwork had a seductive sexy/alluring look to it, which makes sense given the character. This one though lacks a lot of that. It is still obviously supposed to be sexy, but she comes across high as a kite/somewhat childish or cartoony in features. Honestly it gives it more of a cute look to me rather than the one the artwork was going for. Still an excellent looking piece though no doubt about that.

You guys are getting exactly to my point. The original artwork had a seductive sexy/alluring look to it, which makes sense given the character. This one though lacks a lot of that. It is still obviously supposed to be sexy, but she comes across high as a kite/somewhat childish or cartoony in features. Honestly it gives it more of a cute look to me rather than the one the artwork was going for. Still an excellent looking piece though no doubt about that.
I understood your point but don't agree :p

Sideshow used bizarre lighting that distorted the planes of her face. The photos/videos taken at SDCC made her face look a lot sexier.

Check her out from this angle, perfect!
original.jpg

I understood your point but don't agree :p

Sideshow used bizarre lighting that distorted the planes of her face. The photos/videos taken at SDCC made her face look a lot sexier.

Check her out from this angle, perfect!
original.jpg

You are right in hand pics are going to tell the real story. Bot is a similar situation for the Batman PF pics. The SDCC pics and footage really sold it for me.

Back