plz delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: are you opposed to doing a "Show me your blah blah etc" character thread??

i think the troops thread has you covered with the troopers, sure theres some other troops and factory troops in there, but its keeps the section cleaner.

I think this could cause clutter in the section, I would think about maybe one thread and maybe every so often changing the theme. like maybe
Show spiderrogue your [Bounty Hunters] thread
but then when it seems most have posted theirs you can change it to
Show spiderrogue your [Sandtroopers] thread
ya know, keep one thread but update the name like many here do with their custom threads or sale threads.
Also, I'd consider keeping a running list in the first post of what pages have what, so theres some suedo-index for organization

I like you idea spidey about an easier way to find custom creations. I would agree with Jon el's suggestion too. Keep the titles he suggested also. Change the theme every month or so depending on the participation. I like that. Nice one Jon el.
Good idea fellas.:clap

To add to jon els idea. Maybe make a list of themes on the first page too. That way people will know what is coming up and maybe that will encourage people to revisit an old project or start a new one.

I think it's a good idea in theory , but what about the people ( like me !) who have already posted a lot of pics of their customs ? Would people mind looking through a thread of pics that they may have seen before ? If not , then I'd be all for it , because sometimes ( I speak from experience) you can "hit the wall" with a custom and seeing how other people handle a subject could inspire you to get around to finishing a figure . Go for it .:wink1:

why not just create a blog? Dan Curto did with The Custom Alliance years ago for Rebelscum Customizers and with blogspot it be easy to sort and display info instead of thread it here page by page.

a blog? on here? can people post their own pics on my blog? im not blog savvy...lol...im so behind on the times and techno...lol..

I think it's a great idea spidey, I'm hard set to post a picture...would have no idea how to go about this...but I did a few customs a couple of years ago that not many had tackled before..I'd love to see them in your thread to give others some inspiration. Hope it goes ahead.

Back