Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol see "the hobbit, collectibles, coming "soon"…that was shown before the first movie if I'm not mistaken, two and a half years ago…the third and final movie is coming out in december and we've seen…..ZERO collectibles announced….

"soon"

That isn't their fault. Weta has some kind of exclusive deal right now.

idk..they did release a saruman pf from lotr…also if thats the case WHY would you release a coming soon graphic?

Hobbit license is not the lotr license.

contracts change. I practically got igo to confirm that their is some kind of contractual obligation to give weta first dibs. Don't know the specifics.

Hobbit license is not the lotr license.

contracts change. I practically got igo to confirm that their is some kind of contractual obligation to give weta first dibs. Don't know the specifics.

interesting…but i will say this much..IF that is the case then the least they can do is a) take down the damn graphic 2 years later, b) tell us so we're not sitting here like idiotic babies waiting for them to make an announcement..

I must keep looking at proto pics to keep my excitement up! This thing is gonna be so amazing. If this does ship in July, I might also be getting my Darksiders from Triforce with it......UPS guy is not gonna be happy with me, when he has to deliver these 2 big boys. I would assume after Apoc that Ghulk is gonna be hollow? I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like that is the new norm for the larger pieces.

I must keep looking at proto pics to keep my excitement up! This thing is gonna be so amazing. If this does ship in July, I might also be getting my Darksiders from Triforce with it......UPS guy is not gonna be happy with me, when he has to deliver these 2 big boys. I would assume after Apoc that Ghulk is gonna be hollow? I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like that is the new norm for the larger pieces.

They are all hollow. Even the regular sized PFs. You just notice it more on the very large pieces.

I don't need them to be solid cast. 50lbs statues is not interesting as it makes shelving an annoyance and moving it is terrifying. Semi solid is where it is at. like Conan: Fury of the beast.

They are all hollow. Even the regular sized PFs. You just notice it more on the very large pieces.

I don't need them to be solid cast. 50lbs statues is not interesting as it makes shelving an annoyance and moving it is terrifying. Semi solid is where it is at. like Conan: Fury of the beast.
Exactly. You just seem like you're getting more for your money but 50lbs is a burden. My Abomination is undisplayable. It's on the floor. Probably forever. I love it but I don't ever want one that weighs that much again.

I have mixed feelings about weight. The original Hulk PF is impressive for lots of reason, and the weight is one of them. It just feels like Hulk. The Dark Rider PF, however, feels cheap even though I know it's not. But I agree that putting something so heavy on shelves is terrifying.

I have mixed feelings about weight. The original Hulk PF is impressive for lots of reason, and the weight is one of them. It just feels like Hulk. The Dark Rider PF, however, feels cheap even though I know it's not. But I agree that putting something so heavy on shelves is terrifying.

That is why I like semi solid. Seems like the happy medium to me.

That's what she said...

I see what ya did there...

hulk-smile.gif

Back