Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. I really want to keep it and still may keep it, but between this and Apocalypse I take Apocalypse and while Hulk will only cost me $50 more, Apoc is gonna be $250, so putting the money I've spent on Hulk towards Apoc and getting another $300 back in my pocket would be mighty helpful at the moment.

Well, that's that. Cancelled my order. Such a shame too, with only one measly $57 payment left, but this way Apocalypse is paid for. I have a feeling I'll be able to get this easy enough down the line. Eventually this statue will reside in my house. It is too awesome not to.

That was my thinking. My Apocalypse EX is not going to be easy or cheap to get later on, but the Gladiator Hulk should be able to be had for retail price for a while.

Don't leave it too long. If big G starts shipping in good order I can't see it lasting long.
Wise move though, as you said the Apoc Ex will cost more than G later.

We'll see. I wonder how many of the 3000 are left. BBTS has 22 left for preorder and I'm sure some other shops have it as well. I should be able to get it by the end of the year depending whether or not I end up flying to Australia in December.

Looking at my order list at sideshow today and seeing "cancelled" next to this was saddening. But it was right the choice. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures!

Looking at my order list at sideshow today and seeing "cancelled" next to this was saddening. But it was right the choice. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures!

I feel for ya man. Apocalypse will be awesome as well. You have nothing to fear!

This better not slip to July shipping, with the port strike looming. it will cause epic delays.....

Back