Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really would love to display this in the middle of the room. Don't want to display it on top of my detolfs. This will be my first Premium Format or in other words this will be my first statue.

I really would love to display this in the middle of the room. Don't want to display it on top of my detolfs. This will be my first Premium Format or in other words this will be my first statue.

You can enjoy his awesomeness in 360 degree

I am glad I cancelled this for now. No way I could afford G hulk, and apocalypse on the same month and my new cc billing period is stupid.

I learned my lesson last year when my girlfriend gave me such a tongue lashing my arse hole started getting blisters. Hope to get this later but sadly ex's take priority. Grats whom can afford this bad boy in June.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I learned my lesson last year when my girlfriend gave me such a tongue lashing my arse hole started getting blisters.

The first part of that sentence sounded quite promising. Also makes me grateful that my man cave is permanent. My gf hates the boxes, but she seldom mentions it.

I am glad I cancelled this for now. No way I could afford G hulk, and apocalypse on the same month and my new cc billing period is stupid.

I learned my lesson last year when my girlfriend gave me such a tongue lashing my arse hole started getting blisters. Hope to get this later but sadly ex's take priority. Grats whom can afford this bad boy in June.

Message of the day :rotfl :clap

I'm so excited to get the G.Hulk though. This piece is going to be epic :rock

Yeah... I've considered cancelling this for now in favor of Apocalypse PF. I only have $50 including shipping left to pay for it because I added some credit to this order, but I'm wishing I had used it on apocalypse instead, for whom I will owe $220 in 10 days... ugh

Back