Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
99.9% sure brokerage is not dependant on province. Furthermore the fedex int economy packages include brokerage. There is no hidden brokerage fee.

Like I said I am checking with some of my fellow Bros From TO... JEBUS you are a worse RIGHT FIGHTER then I am... And that is saying a lot m8:rotfl

99.9% sure brokerage is not dependant on province. Furthermore the fedex int economy packages include brokerage. There is no hidden brokerage fee.

There is no added brokerage fee when Sideshow ships to Canada. But be careful, if a seller ships UPS or FedEx GROUND, there will be a big time brokerage fee added upon delivery.

If you do not have a FedEx account linked to the shipment, then FedEx charges you a $10 fee because they pay the cutoms/tax charges for you to get it over the border, then you essentially pay them back upon delivery (plus the $10 fee). I forget what this fee is called, but this is not the brokerage fee. When you link your account, then FedEx charges your credit card directly and waives the $10 fee.

No point in arguing with Spidey...if he's saving money, then he's saving money...end of story. I am sure he's worked it all out.

I always order from Sideshow because, as others have mentioned, you get the product sooner (2 days after release, usually), you can more easily get a replacement if it arrives damaged, and you get the rewards points.

The big question is whether the Canadian dollar takes a nose dive...but, I imagine that if it did, your local store is going to increase their price accordingly to account for it.

There is no added brokerage fee when Sideshow ships to Canada. But be careful, if a seller ships UPS or FedEx GROUND, there will be a big time brokerage fee added upon delivery.

If you do not have a FedEx account linked to the shipment, then FedEx charges you a $10 fee because they pay the cutoms/tax charges for you to get it over the border, then you essentially pay them back upon delivery (plus the $10 fee). I forget what this fee is called, but this is not the brokerage fee. When you link your account, then FedEx charges your credit card directly and waives the $10 fee.

No point in arguing with Spidey...if he's saving money, then he's saving money...end of story. I am sure he's worked it all out.

I always order from Sideshow because, as others have mentioned, you get the product sooner (2 days after release, usually), you can more easily get a replacement if it arrives damaged, and you get the rewards points.

The big question is whether the Canadian dollar takes a nose dive...but, I imagine that if it did, your local store is going to increase their price accordingly to account for it.

Thanks for the info M8

This thread right now... :sleep :sleep :lol

I have been TRYING to stop it HONEST:gah:

Like I said I am checking with some of my fellow Bros From TO... JEBUS you are a worse RIGHT FIGHTER then I am... And that is saying a lot m8:rotfl

I am not even arguing but simply discussing what the realities of our situation is. SSC ships fedex econo which has no brokerage.

You are awfully sensitive.

As a fellow Canadian I have found these past few pages very educational. Thanks for all the info guys. There are clearly benefits to where ever you choose to order. I am glad to hear that ordering direct from sideshow isn't such a kick to the wallet nuts as I thought it might be. My two orders last year (which I still haven't received due to delays) were direct as I had to have the EX and I am considering this Hulk but only via flex-pay so good news all around.

Oh and Spidey I unfortunately do not have a LCS or AD anywhere near me, Stupid Arctic.

Back