Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ordered with Sideshow as its roughly what it will cost anyway unless I have missed something?
$600
$50 shipping (Estimate)
$130 vat
+£10 FedEx
=£520ish
plus it will arrive quickly! Not waiting forever live the Hulk Maquette or Wolverine LSB.
Stuck it on FLEX and wont notice it.

I have ordered with Sideshow as its roughly what it will cost anyway unless I have missed something?
$600
$50 shipping (Estimate)
$130 vat
+£10 FedEx
=£520ish
plus it will arrive quickly! Not waiting forever live the Hulk Maquette or Wolverine LSB.
Stuck it on FLEX and wont notice it.

I think thats always been my theory Brett...if the overall difference between ordering from SSC and getting it locally is not more than say GBP40-50 then i'd usually bite the gun and order from SSC, take the reward points for good measure and recieve it as soon as they release it. When the difference is more than GBP50.00 then its just not worth it and best to get it locally and wait the extra month or so.

If your calculations are correct then i think you've made the right decision...unless Lee at CDUK can offer a better price :dunno

I also have slight reservations sourcing from UK suppliers at the minute with the Amerang situation who knows how its going to pan out?
Unless its in-stock I am not pre-ordering at the moment with UK suppliers.... just incase!

I also have slight reservations sourcing from UK suppliers at the minute with the Amerang situation who knows how its going to pan out?
Unless its in-stock I am not pre-ordering at the moment with UK suppliers.... just incase!

Whats happening with Amerang Brett? What have you heard?

administrators have been called in according to the website.
They should survive but as they are a sister company of Modelzone they are involved in that ailing business.
Being the official UK Sideshow distributor in this situation is worrying so I am not risking any more of my cash until its resolved, I have everything crossed my Wolvie turns up but suppliers have assured me it will arrive.
You guys will be aware of how quickly retailers can go under in the UK HMV,Blockbuster,Jessops.

Please just give him a left hand holding an axe or sword...anything.

That dam shield covers 50% of the sculpt. I'm going to put this on a shelf and see nothing but a head, shield and feet.

Chris

looks like the shield is too big to be attached to the whole arm for shipping. there will probably be a custom hand made to switch out the shield.

u can't have planet without the shield, that's silly. but they should've given him a big-O mace instead of that sword, so he can smash that silver spoon. he's metallic so he won't even feel it right? :D

I think planet hulk is a more interesting statue than wwh will be

exactly.

In wwhulk and planet hulk,Hulk didnt change a lot is basically the same all time in physical appearance ,so i prefer a future B.banner better than another hulk from this saga

Hulk%20-%20Cover.jpg

WorldWarHulk5JRJrCover.jpg

I agree that Planet Hulk will be a more interesting sculpt then WWH, BUT if the Planet Hulk has an ES of 2500 or more, and WWH has an ES of 200 or less..... Well we all know what that did for the Grey Hulk PF. Also the WWH won't have the shield:lecture

Would be funny if they unveiled WWH at the end of the con pre-orders to bookend the PH one at the beginning. ULTIMATE HYPE!

I agree that Planet Hulk will be a more interesting sculpt then WWH, BUT if the Planet Hulk has an ES of 2500 or more, and WWH has an ES of 200 or less..... Well we all know what that did for the Grey Hulk PF. Also the WWH won't have the shield:lecture

They won't do that knowing they can sell way more then 200, those days when sideshow wanted to appeal to our collector hearts are over, if they make one I say it would be at least 750.

Would be funny if they unveiled WWH at the end of the con pre-orders to bookend the PH one at the beginning. ULTIMATE HYPE!

See that is kind of what I think is going to happen, and I don't like the tactic here. When the original PFs went up for sale they both went up at the same time. Sure one was kind of hidden, but you still had the option to pick one or both, but even if you choose both you weren't paying $600+shipping for EACH. You were paying almost half that at $325+shipping..... So you could pay $650+shipping for both in 2007 or $1200+shipping for both in 2013. Now some can drop that kind of cash more easily then others, but I can't, so it just would have been nice to have the choice is all.

Last edited:
Yup that's kinda lame if they hold one back for a few weeks.If he won't be ready to PO for another few months I can understand the logic. Just throw them up together and let the mass hype brawl begin!

Yup that's kinda lame if they hold one back for a few weeks.If he won't be ready to PO for another few months I can understand the logic. Just throw them up together and let the mass hype brawl begin!

See I don't think he is far off at all... When I asked SSC about whether there would be a chance that WWHulk would be ready for the Con they said yes.... I think the is a Grey Hulk/Green Hulk situation where they are basically the same sculpt, but in this case it is the accessories that make the difference. I think it is why there are some obvious switchout seems in some of the pics, and MAYBE WHY there are two clean legs lying in front of the piece in that one can't for the workroom. Again, I am not against multiple versions of the character; I would just like to choose which one I buy, and if the WWH isn't going to available through ADs as it is the Ex, well that would have been nice to kow last night....lol

See I don't think he is far off at all... When I asked SSC about whether there would be a chance that WWHulk would be ready for the Con they said yes.... I think the is a Grey Hulk/Green Hulk situation where they are basically the same sculpt, but in this case it is the accessories that make the difference. I think it is why there are some obvious switchout seems in some of the pics, and MAYBE WHY there are two clean legs lying in front of the piece in that one can't for the workroom. Again, I am not against multiple versions of the character; I would just like to choose which one I buy, and if the WWH isn't going to available through ADs as it is the Ex, well that would have been nice to kow last night....lol

While I will feel bad for those who might have already ordered the Green Scar..... I still say BRING ON THE WORLDBREAKER!!!!!!!

2496095-world_war_hulk.jpg

Back